51

The concert was over soon enough and Louis was still in a sort of daze, even Harry was shocked at what he had just done. "It was amazing!" Phoebe exclaimed as she jumped out of her seat, unable to keep her smile off her face.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Louis replied ruffling her hair earning himself a swat to the hand as Phoebe tried fixing her hair, making Louis laugh.

While they were walking out, Phoebe got an idea. "Wait Lou, can we meet him? Please?" She looked at Louis with such a pleading face Louis couldn't refuse.

"Fine." He mumbled reluctantly making her squeal as she grabbed his hand and practically dragged him backstage. No one talked to him as he walked to Harry's dressing room and knocked, hearing a faint "Come in." He took a deep breath and opened the door slowly. "I'll be ready in a minute J-" Harry stopped talking once he saw who was actually in the room. "Oh." He mumbled in slight confusion before his attention averted to the girl who squealed and ran up to him, basically humping onto him giving him a huge hug. Harry laughed and hugged her back, holding the small girl close to him. "Hi love." He laughed lightly when she pulled back. "And who must you be?" He asked her with fondness in his eyes.

"I'm Phoebe Tomlinson! Louis' younger sister." She replied proudly as she pointed at Louis behind her. "That's me." Louis replied unenthusiastically as he stared at Harry feeling uncomfortable under his gaze.

"Oh are you now? Did you enjoy the show?"

While Harry made conversation with Louis' sister, Louis took his time to stare at Harry and take in his appearance. He changed into some comfortable clothes now and his hair was damp, meaning he had just got out of the shower. He got so distracted that he didn't notice that Harry and Phoebe were staring at him waiting for an answer. "Sorry, what?" He asked them after snapping out of his trance.

"Harry's inviting us to dinner tonight! Can we go? Please Lou!" Phoebe told him.

"I don't know..." Louis trailed off trying his best not to look at Harry. And failing.

"Oh don't be a party pooper. It'll be fun." Harry retod making Louis snap his eyes yet again towards Him. He broke their eye contact after a while and with a small smile, he looked at Phoebe.

"Sure. We can go." He told her.

"Yay!" She exclaimed before she ran out, skipping happily towards the back entrance leaving Louis and Harry alone.

"Um-" Louis mumbled unsure of what to say as they stood in awkaward silence.

"We should go." Harry broke the silence, making Louis nod his head in agreement. They both walked out together receiving a couple weird looks from people and followed Phoebe out the backdoor.

A/N theres gonna be around 70 chapters in this book. might be slighly more or less not sure left as im still changing my mind on it lolll. anywayyy enjoyyyy -T:)