70

It was Louis' first concert in a while and he had finally finished recording his song. And he was going through with his plan tonight. To say he was nervous would be a complete understatement. He was shaking, visibly.

"Louis mte! Calm the fuck down!" Niall had exclaimed for about 9 times and that was his 10th.

"What is he doesn't like it? What if he says no? What if-"

"Lad, I'm gonna have to stop you right there. I've been Harry's friend for almost all my life and I've never seen him this whipped for someone. It's gonna go great." Liam popped in.

All 3 were backstage as Louis got ready for his concert. He was done with his hair and it was only a matter of time before he would posiibly embarrass himself in front of thousands of fans and Harry.

He smiled at Liam in appreciation before he was handed a microphone. "5 minutes everyone!" He heard someone yell out which made him panic even more. "Oh god I can't do this." Louis excliamed yet again as he looked around them in search of the cause of his almost breakdown.

"He's on his way." Liam reassured him and just on cue, Harry walked into Louis' dressing room. "Jesus, traffic is horrible." He said and almost immediately smiled when he saw Louis. "You look great, are you excited?" He asked him as he went by his side.

"Yeah, we're great Harry. Thanks for asking." Liam said sarcastically

"Cheers." Niall backed him up while moving closer into Liam's side. They all laughed as Harry flipped them off.

"Yeah!" Louis replied, with a fake smile trying to hide how nervous he was.

"Louis, it's time." Someone called out making Louis send them all small smile and go off to get ready to go on stage.

Louis walked on stage, his nerves almost getting the best of him but as soon as he saw all the familiar faces and how excited everyone was, he soon forgot about everything and was only focused on the fans and the stage. "Good evening! How is everyone today?" Louis called out making the screams louder by the second which made him laugh. "This first song is called Always You, sing along if you know the words." He said into the mikc, "Which you better do." He added making everyone laugh.

...

The concert went by rather smoothly until it was time. "This next song, I wrote a while ago, for someone very special to me. It's called Little Things." From the side, he could see Harry watching him closely which made him even more nervous. The melody to the song filled the arena, as Louis took a seat.

"You hand fits in mine like it's made just for me. But bear this in mind, it was meant to be. And I'm joining about the dots with the dimples on your cheeks and it all made sense to me." Louis sang, puposefully changing freckles to dimples. He had no reason to hise now. The fans screamed at that almost immediately having an idea where this was going.

"I just let these little things slip out of my mouth. Caause it's you. Oh it's you they add up to. I'm in love with you." Louis turned his head slightly to see Harry watching him with a small smile on his face.

He turned his whole bnody towards him as he sang the next verse, "ou can't go to bed without a cup of tea. And maybe thats the reason that you talk in your sleep." He cracked a small smile as he remembered when Harry had told him that. Harry threw his head back with laughter and watched Louis fondly unable to beloieve what was happening.

Towards the end of the song, Louis stood up and walked over to the side of the stage. He grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him up with him. Upon seeing Harry, the fans screamed louder than ever, chanting " Larry!" and screaming at the couple. Louis guided them towards the centre of the stage, looking up into the taller lads eyes while he sang. "It's you. They add up to you. I'm in love with you. And all your little things." The melody faded away as the song ended and Harry and Louis stayed there looking into each other's eyes not caring that basically all eyes were on them.

"I found him." Louis mumbled breaking the silence.

"Hmm? Who?" Harry replied in confusion.

"My muse." Louis replied. And with that being said Louis closed the gap between them, pushing his lips into Harry's in a soft kiss.

The crowd erupted in screams so loud it vibrated the stadium, the couple feeling the support through the floor. The couple pulled away from each other and hugged tightly, screams still deafening. They pulled away and Louis cheered with the crowd as Harry wrapped his arms around his waist once again, this time lifting him off the ground and spinning them both around. "Harold, put me down!" Louis squealed trying to hide his excitement.

Harry set Louis down, pulling arms length away grinning. "Harold Edward Styles, will you be my boyfriend?" Louis said into the mic, not letting the fans have a break from screaming. There was a pause from Harry as he looked at Louis then into the crowd, making everyone hold there breathes and Louis suddenly doubt himself as the smile fell from his face.

"It would be an honor to be your boyfriend, Louis William Tomlinson." Everyone let out a sigh of relief and screaked for the new couple. Louis jumped into Harry's arms and wrapped his arms around his boyfriends waist, making the crowd squeal at how adorable they were.

Louis jumped down and went to the front of the stage. "Thank you all so much for tonight, I love you all. I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for you and definetly wouldn't be dating Mr Styles over there. Hope you had an amazing time. Thank you, stay safe and goodnight!" He all but shouted into the mic. He then grabbed Harry's hand smiling and held their joined hands above their heads as the lights dimmed, showing the silutes turn and kiss one last time before disappearing backstage.

-end-

A/N I loved writing this book so much. Thank you so much for all the support and I hope I didn't disappoint. We're at 3K already?! Only reached 2K a couple days ago! Again thank you so much hope you enjoyed -T:)