21

The very next day, it was Louis' first concert in a while and he was insanely nervous. He hasn't performed in so long and it was now eating up at him. He was backstage getting ready while scrolling through twitter, coming across a manip of Harry and him. He smirked slightly as he zoomed in on the picture. There was no denying that they looked good together.

Once he was just about to keep scrolling, "Louis?" He heard someone call out from right behind him making him jump, him almost dropping his phone, but managed to grab it in one swift motion, accidently liking the Larry manip still on his phone.

"Jesus Niall, you scared me lad." Louis said with a roll of his eyes. He locked his phone and put it down on his dresser then turned to look at Niall who only staring at Louis with a questioning expression. "Do you like him?" Niall asked quietly.

Louis' eyes widend and he quickly shook his head, "Are you insane? I've never hated anyone more than I hate him," Louis simply replied and got up. "Why though?" What's so bad about him?" Niall kept pressing on the subject, making Louis fidget with his thumbs nervously. "Because Niall, he's made-"

"Louis, it's time." He heard someone call out which made him sigh in relief. "See ya Nialler." Louis called out as he ran off towards the stage without waiting for an anwer making Niall groan and shake his head. These two were gonna be the death of him. And probably thousands of fans as well.

A/N: I'm actually proud with how this book is at the moment and i'm honestly so shocked people are reading this. Thank you so much for all the support <3

this isnt relavent but im a month and a half (doesn't seem like a lot but its the longest ive gone in over 2 years aha) clean of sh and im so proud of myself rn -T:)