44

It has been over a week since Harry's last encounter with Louis. And a week since Harry said he needed time for himself. During that week, Louis was the only thing going through Harry's mind. Whenever he tried to distract himself, it always went back to the blue eyed lad and it was slowly driving him insane. He wasn't aware he was into men. Not that he had anything against it, he just didn't know he was part of that community. He was very confused at this point. But he decided to shake it off. Obviously it was just a phase. It was just because Louis was the last person he met. So that's what he did. He decided he'd go back to normal and pretend that nothing happened.

It's been a while since Louis has last heard from or seen Harry. It was like he had disappeared from social media. Not that he was looking. (Or maybe he was.) but it caught everyone's attention and everyone on twitter was talking about it so it wasn't like he could have avoided it. He was currently sitting down on his bed, staring up at the ceiling, humming a tune that came to his hand. He then suddenly found himself at his desk with his pencil in hand staring down at the music sheets and notes in front of him.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me. But bear in mind, it was meant to be." He sang softly while tapping his pencil on his desk along to the beat. He found himself scribbling down some more lyrics, starting to sing it again from the top.

"And I'm joining up the dots with the dimples on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me." He started at the lyrics for a while before shaking his head slightly. No. It was too obvious. So he erased the word dimples and instead replaced it with freckles.

He grinned after he was done and nodded; perfect. It actually seemed good so far. It took him exactly an hour with Harry circling his mind and he had a whole new song ready to be played and performed in front of people.

A/N pretend Little Things was at this time and its Louis solo song blah blah you probs get what i mean.

sooo my mum found out about tattoos and i was gonna pierce my septum and threatened to take my phone and laptop away so i wouldnt be able to update etc so imma do pierce it in a week and hide it when ever i see her lolll.

anywayyyy enjoyyyyy -T:)