50

Harry sang a couple songs and was now interacting with fans and Louis couldn't help but look at him with fond eyes. He really was something. He loved how comfortable he was on stage. But Harry hasn't noticed him yet.

"What's that?" Harry asked the fan that was holding a drink. Making everyone around her scream with happiness for the girl.

"Vodka!" He mocked her with a cheeky smile.

"Straight?" He asked her yet again keeping the conversaion going, everyone still screaming. "No- I mean is the vodka straight. Not are you straight!" He exclaimed yet agin making the stadium erupt in laughter, even Louis. "Vodka straight? No gay!" He carried on mocking her before laughing to himself and walking across the stage, closer to the VIP section and that's when he locked eyes with Louis. Harry looked shocked for a split second before shrugging it off anouncing the next song.

"Alright this next song is called Medicine. Sing along if you know the words." Harry called into the mic. Now that he knew Louis was here, his eyes kept drifting over where he was sat. He couldn't help it. He wasn't sure what Louis was doing to him either but whatever it was, it was working.

The melody to Medicine started playing and Harry took his place infront of the mic. "Here to take my medicine. Take my medicine. Treat you like a gentleman." His eyes were locked with Louis' during that line before averted his gaze away and back at the crowd.

"And when I sleep I'm gonna dream of how you-"

"Tasted!" The fans screamed back louder then ever, making Harry smile before snatching the mic off the stand and run around the stage dancing, feeling the song.

"If you go out tonight I'm going out cuz I know you're persuasive."

Louis was mesmerized as he stared at Harry. He forgot about the fact that everyone was watching him. He was having the time of his life watching Harry move around like that. Louis' breath caught in his throat when they made eye contact once again.

"The boys and girls are in. I mess around with him. And I'm okay with it." It seemed as though Harry knew what he was doing to Louis because as soon as he saw Louis' reaction, he smirked tilting his head to the side. Though Harry never broke eye contact.

"I'm coming down I figured out I kinda liked it. And when I sleep I'm gonna dream of how you-"

"Ride it." He mouthed at Louis was while doing the riding motion making the fans scream, watching him widen his eyes in shock and move around in his seat, looking away from Harry which made him smirk yet again.

A/N on over 1k reads... thank you sooo much enjoy -T:))