35

Harry decided that he was done messing around. He wanted to know everything. He needed to know because quite frankly Louis was driving him insane with all these mixed signals and weird tweets. He thought they both hated each other. It was how it's supposed to be and it's how it's always been.

Harry walked out of the restaurant with Louis following close behind. They went round the back to have more privacy. Louis had a rough idea of why Harry wanted to talk to him but he acted oblivious because even then, it still made him nervous. Harry suddenly stopped walking and turned to look at Louis. Louis swallowed thickly and tried his absolute hardest not to show how nervous he was. For a while, the two just stayed silent staring at one another. Harry's eyes never left Louis' as he tried to figure him out. Tried to gather his words. But the words didn't come to him.

"If you wanted me out to have a staring contest, then that's weird mate." Louis pointed out trying his best to ease his nerves and act like he doesn't care. That seemed to snap Harry out of his trance as he looked down. He cleared his throat and finally gathered up enough courage to look up at Louis. "Do you like me?" He asked while maintaining eye contact.

Louis almost choked, coughing a couple times. "Excuse me?" He asked with eyes wide. How was he so straight forward with the question?

"You heard me."

"I-I did. I just..." Louis trailed off, crossing his arms over his chest. Harry raised his eyebrows at him waiting for an answer. "What the hell, Harry? No I don't. Why would you even ask me that? It's ridiculous." Louis replied after having managed to calm himself down.

"So you wouldn't get nervous if I-" Harry took a step forward, closer to Louis until he was staring down at the older lad. Louis visibly swallowed, crossing his arms again. Harry chuckled before grabbing a gentle hold of Louis' small hands and pulled them down so they weren't in the way anymore. But he didn't let go of the smaller hands. He took one hand off of Louis' and gently cradled Louis' cheek rubbing his thumb across it gently. Louis reacted by leaning into the touch, biting down on his bottom lip. It was clear he was trying hard not to break.

Harry leaned closer to him, until their faces were inches apart. Louis' breath quickened as his eyes scanned Harry's face, from his eyes down his nose and resting on his lips. They looked so soft, Louis was so tempted to lean forward and risk it all. His thoughts were cut off by the taller boy leaning even closer. Louis' eyes fluttered shut, awaiting a kiss that never came. Instead, he felt Harry's lips close to his ear. "Point proven."

And just like that, Harry backed away, turned around and walked back into the restaurant, leaving a very confused and anxious Louis behind. Once Harry was out of view, Louis broke down. He looked around and repeatedly running his fingers through his hair. He knew for a fact he wouldn't be able to face Harry again. He got out his phone and texted Niall.

A/N ayyy progress but not really cuz H is a fookin tease. why do you think harry is being a dick about it?

yesterday this book got 500 reads and im actually so shocked cuz at this point i dont plan chapters i just write whatever my brain comes up with so it doesnt make sense loll

ALSO 10 YEARS WTF?! AND THE WEBSITE AND WHY ARE WE JUST GETTING OLD MV???? THIS IS MORE STRESSFUL THEN FUCKING SPEAKING EXAM AND MATHS EXAM COMBINED AND IVE HAD A HEADACHE FOR THE LAST 3DAYS
anyway enjoyyyy -T:)