68

The next couple months passed so fast and Louis and Harry's friendship grew stronger than ever. They hung out almost everyday and basically get to know everything about one another which only caused them both to fall deeper in love with the other. Louis had almost finished the song he started writing as well.

Ever since that day when they hung out at the beachwood cafe, Louis went home and the lyrics just came to him. He found himself pouring his entire feelings into the lyrics of the song and he was quite proud of the outcome. He couldn't wait to perform this for the fans. Meanwhile, Harry's album was coming along just fine. He was getting more and more flirty  with Louis and he seemed happy that Louis didn't mind in fact, he felt that he sometimes ecouraged it? He wasn't sure though. Liam and Niall would occasionally join their hangouts from time to time and the four lads would have fun together.

At some point, it got too much for Louis and he decided he was gonna come clean to Harry about is feelings. He needed to get it out there. They were both hanging out together in Harry's living room, watching a movie when Louis found himself saying Harry's name.

"Yes Lou?" Harry asked, not removing his eyes from the screen but when Louis didn't reply, he forced himself to look away and right at him. "What's up love?"

"I just wanna talk to you about something." Louis mumbled nervously as he sat up straight in his seat. Harrt turned the volume down a bit realizing that this is serious.

"I-" Louis was cut off by Harry's doorbell ringing which made him internally grown but visibly relax at the same time, releaising a breath he didn't realize he was holding.

"Hold that!" Harry said as he scrambled up to go see who was at the door. He was quite annoyed to be honest

'Saved by the bell, how ironic.'

Louis thought to himself then watched as Harry walked back over to him. "So what was it that you wanted to talk to me about?"

"It was nothing important. Don't worry about it." Louis shook his head with a small smile then got up off the couch. "I gotta go anyway. Gotta go to the studio to finish recording my song." He continued.

"But-" Harry tried to stop him when Louis shook his head, "I promise it's fine. I'll tell you later." Louis cut him off, pressed a small kiss to his cheek and he was out the door in second, running his fingers throughh his hair wondering how the hell he almost did that.

A/N unedited. Double update tomorrow as well enjoyyy -T:)