61

Kendall pulled up to Harry's house completely oblivious to what was about to go down. Meanwhile, Harry was pacing around his living room going through different scenarios on how to go about this situation and weighing the pros and cons of it. So far, he reached the conclusion that he cannot think straight while panicking. And as soon as he  heard Kendall's car pull up, he knew it was time. She walked up to his door, smiling when she saw him standing there waiting for her while Harrry did not want to return it.

"Hi babe." She greeted him brightly and went up to peck his kips but he purposefully dodged it, making her lipscollode with his cheek  instead. Kendall pulled back with a frown before shrugging it off, "Okay then." She mumbled as she walked inside.

"You haven't saif a word to me. What's up?" She asked after a moment of them both staring at each other in silence. Harry took a deep breath and lloked into her eyes, feeling the guilt already break his heart. "I can't  do this anymore." He managed to mumble out.

"Do what?" Kendall asked in denial, trying her hardest to be positive but she had a feeling what he was talking about.

"This Kendall. Us-" He stopped talking to gesture to both of them. "I'm sorry, I just-" He paused regretful. "There's someone else and-"

"It's Louis, isn't it?" Kendall mumbled out shocking both herself and Harry. Harry's eyes widened as he stared at her, "W-what?" He asked her quietly.

"Oh, c'mon Harry. I'm not blind or dumb. How upset you were at the restaurant. The longing gazes you gave him. You took him and his sister out for dinner for fuck's sake. I know it's him." She explained, feeling tears pick at her eyes.

"I'm so sorry Kendall. I don't know when or how it happened but I didn't want to be leading you on while I was thinking of someone-" Harry was cut off by Kendall lunging forward and pulling him into a tight hug, finally letting the tears fall and soak his shirt.

"You can't help who you love, Harry. I'll admit I'm hurt but I can completely support you and your decision. And I really do wish you luck with him. He seems like a lovely man. Very lucky as well. Kendall mumbled as she pulled back from the hug and offered Harry a small smile, wiping her tears away.

Harry's own eyes teared up at her little speech, "I don't know how to ever thank you for this. You've always been understanding. I still love you, as a friend. And I hope we can stay that way."

A/N unedited so sorry for any mistakes enjoyyy -T:)