39

Louis had managed to get back home just in time to read the notification that appeared on his lockscreen that read: 'HarryStyles Liked your tweet.' What did that mean? Why would Harry like a tweet that was clearly about him? Was he trying to tell Louis he saw it? Was he messing with the fans? Was he just playing with Louis' feelings? Louis did almost give away the fact that he had unresolved feelings for Harry. He wasn't sure when they got there or how. But the way Louis always got nervous around Harry and how he never seemed to stop thinking about him, Louis knew for sure that there was something there.

Louis kept staring at the notification for a while before he removed it and plopped down onto his bed. He was well aware he was quite fucked after what had happened but he refused to let Harry win this. He refused to let Harry know how big of an effect he had over him. So he decided that from this day on, he was going to completely ignore his presence. He was going to ignore everything about Harry. If Harry Could drive him insane, he sure as hell could drive Harry insane.

A/N watching the sunrise from my roof with tea and blankets/hoodies is my favourite thing right now lolll it's very calming especially when no one is around. sorry this is a little short anyway hope you enjoyyyy -T:)