29

Louis smirked upon seeing Harry with Kendall and his smirk only widened when he saw Kendall's annoyed eyes staring back at him. He didn't know why he got on her nerves so much but he wasn't going to complain. It wasn't like they were friends or anything. "Yeah, we should just go-" Louis started to say while turning to look at Niall only to find an empty space. "Niall?" Louis mumbled in confusion before he realised Niall was already on his way to Harry and Kendall's table. "Can't say no to that." Louis mumbled under his breath and followed behind Niall.

"We were kind of actually in the middle of a date." Louis heard Kendall say which made him smirk yet again. "Great, the more the merrier, innit love?" Louis exclaimed and plopped down in the booth next to Harry, Niall followed suit and took his seat next to Kendall. Harry only crossed his arms over his chest and bit down on his lip to keep himself from saying anything.

Niall being the bubbly lad he always is, started up a conversation and surprisingly enough, managed to engage Kendall in it who didn't look as annoyed anymore. Louis decided he should scroll through twitter for a bit and see what the fans were up to. He always loved interacting with him. He was scrolling through his timeline when he saw Harry had already tweeted.

A/N: I spent alllllll day tidying my room still not finished but yeee kinda proud of myself lol.
do you think Kendall is over reacting?
thank you so sooo much for nearly 400reads, i never thought i would get this many. anywayyy enjoyy  -T:)