56

"Did you just call me tiny, Harold?" Louis sassed as soon as they sat down again and turned to look at him. Harry just laughed, his big dimples popping out on both cheeks as he looked at Louis with with nothing but admiration and amusement in his eyes, "I said nothing but the truth." Harry replied  and leaned forward against the table, resting his elbows on top of it. Louis said nothing but glared at him while Phoebe was staring between the two with an unreadable expression.

"You two are unbelievably cute. But then again, I find Harry and Kendall cute so I'm not sure if I stand corrected." Phoebe mumbled and got her phone out to text. Louis had to stifle his laughter at Harry's face when he heard the Kendall remark. "Excuse me," Harry sounded almost harsh, though there was a smile on his face, as if he was just messing.

Harry was definitely having a war with his inner self. He was convinced he didn't feel a thing for Louis but why couldn't he stop thinking about the man? Why is it that whenever he hears his name his heart flutters? Why is it that he couldn't keep his eyes off him whenever he was around? On that thought, Harry looked up to find Louis staring at something on his phone and he seemed distracted enough. So Harry took that opportunity to take in the beautiful piece of art right in front of him. His eyes wandered from Louis' beautiful eyes down to his cute button nose then down to his soft and seemingly kissable lips.

Harry quickly willed himself to look away when the thoughts got too much. He had a girlfriend. He shouldn't be thinking about someone else right now. Better yet he souldn't talk be out here right now. With Louis. This isn't right. But then again, why was he enjoying this more than his dates with Kendall?

"Penny for your thoughts?" He heard Louis ask him so he looked up to find the older lad looking at him intently with a hint of concern obvious in his eyes.

"Just thinking about tour. Can't wait to travel all these people and see everyone." Harry lied through his teeth but it seemed believable enough since Louis bought it.

"I know. Can't wait to finish off my album as well. It's been a while." Louis replied and leaned back in his seat. And once again, Harry was staring at him. It pissed him off because Louis wasn't even trying. He was just naturally that attractive.

"I mean, I know I'm attractive but God Harold, you're drooling." Louis cut Harry's train of thought off by saying. His tone sounded playful which made Harry tilt his head back with laughter.

"Good joke. Tell me another one." Harry replied.

Lous fake gasped in mock offence and placed his hand over his heart, "I'm quite shocked you think I'm not good looking. Look at me. I'm flawless."

"That you are." Harry replied almost too fast not realizing what he was saying until it was too late. Louis' eyes widened at that and he couldn't help the scarlet red colour that spread across both his cheeks when the words left Harry's mouth.

"Oh." He mumbled, staring down at the tabel.

"I-I didn't mean- I mean no I meant it but-" Harry stammered, trying to explain himself.

"I get it. Thank you though." Louis cut him off.

A/N enjoy this awkward thing that probably happened at one point -T