48

Louis had already picked up his younger sister and they were on their way to where Harry's concert was held. Phoebe  was completely unaware of Louis' hatred for the man so Louis kept quiet about it. He knew how much Phoebe liked Harry and he wanted her to have the time of her life. Even if it meant he had to stare at Harry for almost 2 hours straight.

They arrived there and due to Louis' connection, they managed to get backstage, as well as VIP seats instead of waiting in line for hours surronded by screaming fans of both Harry and Louis.

"5 minutes everybody!" He heard a staff member shout as everybody started moving faster to get everything ready. Louis lead Phoebe to their seats in the VIPsection and awaited Harry's entrance. Louis was kind of excited yet anxious. Was Harry going to notice him? He wasn't sure. Why did he care so much anyway? He decided he didn't care if he was spotted. He knew he was lying to himself.

He took out his phone ignoring the amount of notifications and decided to tweet.

A/N wont be updating or writing for a while 2 weeks at most. stuff at home isnt great. really sorry. and thank you so sooo much for 900 reads it means so much <3 anyway enjoyy -T