𝓯.our

"yo, (n/n), yamamoto and i will head out for now

"yo, (n/n), yamamoto and i will head out for now. you sure you'll be okay alone with that brat?" tachibana, the barista, asks with an eyebrow raised towards the male who is currently eating his food.

"mhm! i'll lock up. you guys go on ahead." (y/n) replies with a warm smile. the barista gave her a nod and made his way outside with the waitress by his side, leaving the two students alone inside the closed shop.

"so, tell me, why the hell are you throwing a tantrum in public? you never do that. well, i guess i could say you never did since i didn't see you do it. not until today, though." (y/n) blabbers out here and there. just hearing her annoying voice caused bakugou to clech his teeth in irritation as he angrily munches on his food.

(l/n) (y/n) is a student from ua's class 1-a and she's classmates with the guy upon her, bakugou katsuki. she is a very cheerful and kind person, which is the complete opposite of bakugou. he hates her presence, not only because of the fact that they're at the same level, but also because of the fact that she's a blabbermouth, especially around him.

"why the fuck did you even show up here of all places?" he asks back grumpily as he gulped on his cold drink, which caused (y/n) to frown.

"i can't believe that you didn't even think that i work here the moment you laid your eyes upon a beautiful creature."
"i don't see any beautiful creature around here. just a dumbass."
"you know what? i hate you."

(y/n) growls in annoyance, but shook it off all at once to think of something that caused bakugou to build a commotion all of a sudden. however, her thoughts were interrupted when bakugou spoke once more, "working at a café to serve others, huh? this isn't that anime jack shit, you know?"

with this question, (y/n) smirked as a teasing thought came in her mind.

"you mean kaichou wa maid-sama?"
"that's the name? yeah."
"so, you watch anime, huh?"

a furious blush creeping up his face, he started yelling once more, but instead of calming him down, (y/n) had her arms across her belly as she laughed like a drain. who knew that the infamous bakugou katsuki that doesn't care about anything else but his studies and being number 1 watches the said anime?

"will you stop laughing!?" he yells towards her, holding onto her shirt and raising her up in the air, which caused the female to stop and smile down towards him, not minding the current situation.

"chill out. it's not that i'm mocking you, tiger. my laughter meant nice choice." she giggles softly, and damn did that made bakugou angrier.

"i am not watching that shit!" he defends himself angrily, leaning onto her face closely as he gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"hai, hai. whatever you say, you explosive brat." (y/n) responds as he got out of the hothead's grip in a flash, her feet making contact with the tiled floor.

"hit me up later tonight. don't you dare sleep on me." she warns before putting the tray away whilst bakugou stood there, dumbfounded. she's strong. even bakugou is amazed by that fact, but that doesn't mean he'll lose. never in a million years, he said.

"whatever, you human dynamite." he huffs as he tucked his hands deeply on his pants' pockets, leaving the building in a split second.

as (y/n)'s eyes witnessed bakugou leaving the shop, she heaved out a deep sigh, thinking, that idiot, always getting himself overstressed.