𝓽.wenty two

bakugou growled to himself as he gently dried his damp ash blonde hair with a towel while he made his way back to his room, a yawn escaping his lips

bakugou growled to himself as he gently dried his damp ash blonde hair with a towel while he made his way back to his room, a yawn escaping his lips. i can't believe this is happening. he thought before opening his door with a sigh. there, he saw the (h/c)nette that was currently sitting on his bed with a towel hanging by her shoulders, however, she didn't move an inch. her eyes were not blinking and her breathing was almost inaudible. bakugou was certain. she was zoning out.

"oi, (l/n)." he calls out with his arms crossed on his chest with one of his eyebrows raised towards her direction, which caused the female to jolt up to her feet and face the ash blonde, but upon seeing one of his shirts being worn by her made his cheeks flash a faint tint of pink. since it was too big for her, the hem of the shirt was already by her thighs, covering the shorts she was wearing for the night.

"how long are you planning to stay in my room?" bakugou managed to sigh out before climbing onto his bed and rested his back on the headboard with his legs extended. "it's already past 9 pm, you know?" he adds.

with an exhausted sigh, (y/n) fell onto the soft cushion once again while her head was hanging low with her eyes open and a few strands of her damp hair falling by the side of her face. "what happened after i left, katsuki?"

"he received a taste of his own medicine, so don't worry about it." the spiky-haired male answers while his eyes were still locked on her features. it was rare for her to stay quiet for a long span of time, especially when she's around him, but he did enjoy the peaceful yet suffocating atmosphere around them. it was a new scenario, but being able to just stare at her for hours felt right for him.

"i see." (y/n) softly giggles as she sat up straight, which gave bakugou to have a good look on her now bandaged cheek.

"look at me, (l/n)." he said with a soft tone. it was rare to hear, so she followed what she was told to do. staring deeply onto his fiery orbs, she slightly tilted her head to the side, completely puzzled. there, she saw the ash blonde's small gesture. bakugou gently patted his abdomen with his eyes still locked on hers.

"a-are you–"
"for the love of god, (l/n)."

bakugou clicks his tounge as he pulled (y/n)'s figure to his arms and in between his thighs. his torso is now facing her back while his face is now buried on the crook of her neck, and just his warm breath alone caused a million shivers run down (y/n)'s spine.

"tch. slowpoke." he mutters lowly, sending vibrations through her skin as her breath hitched, but when she regained her composure, a smirk crept up her face.

"never seen you this clingy, katsuki." she teasingly says, snuggling closer as her senses were now completely melting to his touch. his warm embrace caused her quivering limbs to be at ease. it was an out of the ordinary move, but she'd be lying if she said that she didn't appreciate bakugou's small sign of affection.

"shut the fuck up, human dynamite." bakugou snarls, which caused (y/n) to stifle a giggle and reach for his spiky ash blonde locks, ruffling it gently.

both stayed in that situation for a while without neither of the two bothering to utter a word. it was peacefully quiet, now without the suffocating feeling both of them felt when the female was still down in the dumps, but all of these were interrupted when bakugou loudly groaned and buried his face on the back of (y/n)'s neck, making another set of shivers run down (y/n)'s spine.

"something wrong, katsuki?" (y/n) awkwardly asks. with her question, bakugou heaved out a deep sigh and tightened his hold on her small figure.

"fuck it. i gotta have you." he scoffs to himself, and just by hearing his rough voice caused the female to flinch and before she was even able to reply, the ash blonde unexpectedly planted a kiss on the crown of her head, which left her flustered.

"date me, (y/n)."