𝓽.welve

"great work today, tachibana-kun

"great work today, tachibana-kun." (y/n) smiles tiredly towards caffè haven's barista before heaving a deep sigh, extremely glad that the day is over and she can head home immediately.

well, that's what she thought.

"great work today, too, (n/n), but why is there a remaining customer when we already closed the shop?" the said male asks with a visible scowl plastered on his face, snorting in annoyance as soon as his eyes landed on the ash blonde male who had his hands tucked in his pants' pockets.

"he wanted a small chat, so he's picking me up tonight." (y/n) answers, smiling sheepishly as she scratched the back of her head.

"well, let's head out, then." tachibana sighs in defeat, being followed by (y/n) and bakugou by his back. it was awkward, of course. the barista still can't forget the day the ash blonde customer had gone berserk inside their establishment. it's still pretty unacceptable for him.

"alright. i'll be off, (n/n). get home safe, you two." tachibana managed to give out to smile towards the students, completely swallowing his pride despite his hatred on the male. he started to walk away from the two as soon as he bis his goodbye.

after that occurrence, (y/n) silently locked the back door, getting ready to walk back to the dorms. however, bakugou had other plans. the ash blonde immediately snaked his arm around (y/n)'s neck as soon as she locked the door. most people who would be strangled by bakugou's powerful grip would probably scream in agony or think of a counterattack, but as of the (h/c)nette, she remained nonchalant, withstanding bakugou's strength as she kept a serious expression as if she wasn't being held captive at the moment.

"sheesh, katsuki. your anger is too much over a joke. cut it out." (y/n) softly giggles as she struggled her way out of bakugou's grasp, a smile now plastered on her face.

"so, what are we going to talk about, bakugou?" the female asked, grinning widely towards the explosion-quirked male. the sudden change of call out quite astounded bakugou, but he didn't bother to give a thought. instead, he clicked his tounge and tucked his hands in his pockets once more, averting his eyes away from (y/n)'s line of vision before speaking, "whatever. let's go and grab some takoyaki for the road."

before (y/n) can even utter a word, the ash blonde found himseld dragging the (h/c)-haired female to the nearest takoyaki stall, unanswered questions clouding (y/n)'s mind because of bakugou's sudden display of kindness and calmness.

"aren't you supposed to kill me or something for actually trying to tell them that you visit the café everyday?" (y/n) bluntly asks, which caused bakugou to abruptly stop dead on his tracks, loosening his grip on (y/n)'s arm until his hand completely let her go.

"believe me, i want to put some kind of poison to your food so that you can die at this very moment, but i decided not to. not gonna lie, you got me nervous back there, but you shithead still didn't spill the tea, right? just fucking accept my offer, you dumb bitch." bakugou cusses continuously as he gave her an irritated expression and just as when she was about to reply, bakugou opened his mouth once more to spit out a sentence that caused (y/n)'s heart to jump.

"oh, and you did great today, dumbass."

NOTES ;

NOTES ;

thank you for 120+ reads! ಥ_ಥ
y'all make me cry due to joy jzbshd.

thank you for 120+ reads! ಥ_ಥy'all make me cry due to joy jzbshd