𝓽.en

bakugou smiled to himself as he spun a pencil around with his fingers while his chin was rested on his palm

bakugou smiled to himself as he spun a pencil around with his fingers while his chin was rested on his palm. his stress rate from the past days has lowered. it was slow, but at least he got rid of that side of him that causes unnecessary actions.

despite this fact, his heart and mind shouts iced caffè latte in grande and a slice of the oreo cheesecake he always orders every single time of the day. in short, he didn't want to cut his ties with the shop. it was rather too delicious for him to let go off.

with his mind floating around, their homeroom teacher silently left their classroom with a low "that's all", indicating that the day has ended. some students from their class cheered in excitement and others hurriedly packed their stuff back to their bags, but a certain redhead had other plans. he gathered every single school supply he has in his desk and immediately stuffed it in his bag, not even minding to fix them properly.

"bakugou! mina said that there's this place that she always wanted to visit. let's come with!" kirishima yells in excitement as he snaked his arm on the ash blonde's shoulder. bakugou was about to disagree, but then, he remembered that he once turned down one of his offers. he can't just turn his back on the students he considers tolerable for the second time, can he?

"alright, fine. did you ask for aizawa's permission? he might fuck us up if he doesn't know that we're going to be leaving school grounds for a few hours." bakugou replies as he started on packing his stuff, not bothering to shoot some explosions towards the hardening-quirked male due to his arm. it's going to be a waste of energy, he said.

"we did. fortunately, he let us go, but we have to return as soon as the sun has set." sero replies as he approached the two, the usual smile plastered on his face.

"what are you waiting for!? come on, you slowpokes!" the only lady in bakugou's small group of friends yells enthusiastically whilst throwing her hands up in the air. she's happy that the boys will tag along her short but delightful journey.

"if we end up heading back to the dorms later than the promised hour, i swear." kaminari groans in annoyance, but of course, that was an act. he knows very well himself that having fun with friends is the best.

with that, it was settled, "bakusquad, move out!"

as if on cue, mina started to pull sero and kaminari out of the campus on her own without any complications while kirishima pulled bakugou.

"why are you two fucking excited? what is this place, anyway, raccoon eyes?" the ash blonde asks nonchalantly without even giving the pink-skinned female a glance.

"you'll see, you'll see! i've only seen it on the outside, but i bet the inside is pretty, too!" ashido replies happily as they all dashed out of the ua barrier, sero, kaminari, and bakugou still being pulled to their destination.

"don't tell me you're pulling us to a spa, mina." sero sighs, giving the female a death glare.

"yeah. the last time we had these hang outs, you pulled us to a hair salon. i nearly got bald!" kaminari rants, which caused kirishima to burst into laughter, but he still kept on pulling bakugou around.

wait. this path seems... awfully familiar. bakugou stated inside his head as he suspiciously looked around, and he was right! he knows where this path leads to!

"we're here!" mina yells in excitement as she intentionally made sero and kaminari produce a loud thud by letting their collars go.

this is the place!? the ash blonde yelled inside his head, his eyes fixated on the building's logo and a the text in bold, caffè haven.