𝓽.wo

"i'll have an iced caffè latte in grande and a slice of the oreo cheesecake

"i'll have an iced caffè latte in grande and a slice of the oreo cheesecake." bakugou orders with a faint smile plastered on his face. he didn't want to show the workers his stressed side, so he had to put up a mask once more.

"certainly, young sir! please give us a few minutes." the waitress replies back with a wide grin before leaving the boy alone.

bakugou is irritated about one thing. (y/n) was correct about the reason why the ash blonde's mood turned completely bad. he didn't have any proper breakfast, just a cup of water. this explains the reason why he had such a poor performance for today's training. however, in spite of this fact, he felt relieved. heck, he'll do anything to get away from that annoying blabbermouth, and now that she's out of the way, he felt joy run through his veins.

"i swear to god if i hear that annoying voice again." he mumbles to himself with a sigh, shaking his head from side to side and as if on cue, the bell by the door chimed and the door revealed a female in casual clothes and a smile plastered on her face.

holy fuck. bakugou cusses inside his head as he tried to hide his presence, but no dice. he was too easy to spot, especially for a lady like her.

"oya!? so this is where you're headed to, bakugou!" she yells in excitement and sat on the stool beside bakugou's seat.

bakugou clicked his tounge in annoyance. she was giddy as always, too giddy that he just want to strangle her to death, but it would be a crime to kill people because of a stupid reason.

"can you shut the fuck up? i am trying to enjoy my time alone in peace." he rolls his eyes, lightly pushing her away as she started to scoot over by his side closer.

(y/n) giggled and smacked his back heavily, producing a loud snap. this action caused bakugou to flinch as anger arose his whole system. however, the male acted surprisingly professional. he heaved out a deep sigh and settled himself once more on the stool he was sitting on, "whatever, shithead."

"anyway, i gotta blast! see you tomorrow at school!" (y/n) yells with a grin before running out of the establishment in full speed, causing bakugou to sweatdrop, but his face straightened as soon as his order is now settled on the counter-like table. the waitress serving bakugou sighed as if she was tired of something. due to curiousity, bakugou gave her a side glance.

"what a slacker."
"who? (l/n)?"
"yeah– wait, no. ugh, forget it. just enjoy your food."
"not like i'm interested, anyway."