𝓽.wenty one

bakugou muttered a low tadaima as soon as he reached his destination, 1-a alliance

bakugou muttered a low tadaima as soon as he reached his destination, 1-a alliance. the sun was already setting and the rain just fell when he opened the door, yet there were no traces of a certain (h/c)nette all around town, which caused his concern towards female to rise drastically, for villains are on the loose and she can be taken hostage in a snap, just like what he experienced before.

"kacchan, do you–"
"i'm pissed, deku. shut the fuck up before you end up as a corpse."

bakugou cut the green-haired male off and tried to get past him, but he stopped dead on his tracks when he noticed that his small group of friends were now blocking his way. he rose an eyebrow towards them as he clenched his hands to fists. "do y'all have some sort of death wish? leave me the fuck alone."

however, they didn't budge. they all kept quiet, not until asui decided to start the conversation. "you were with (y/n)-chan, weren't you, bakugou-chan? where is she? kero." she asks innocently as she pressed a finger on her cheek.

"please do inform us about (l/n)-san's whereabouts, bakugou-kun. she is our beloved friend, after all." iida butts in with a serious expression.

"spill the beans, bakugou." todoroki monotonously commands with his usual stoic expression as his heterochromatic eyes were now piercing through the ash blonde's very soul.

"you were on a date with her, ne, bakugou?" uraraka asks with worry being traced with the tone she used while her fingers were intertwined together.

"sh-she said that she'll head home with you, but you're not with her at the moment. did something happen, kacchan?" midoriya asks, putting up a serious expression towards his childhood friend.

having enough of their shits, bakugou sighed and instead of blasting them out of oblivion, he answered their questions of curiosity. "a bad day at the café. you should probably give her some space. she isn't feeling well." and with that, he walked off to his room with his hands still deeply tucked in his pockets.

reaching his room, he gently opened but slammed the door close before flopping himself onto his soft cushions, a low and muffled growl escaping his lips as his mind wandered out of its socket. his legs were violently aching because of all the walking and running he did just to find his date, yet there were no traces of her whereabouts wherever he goes. the sun has completely set and the rain is now pouring heavily. it was also past 8 pm, which means that the ash blonde is currently late on his usual sleeping schedule, but just the thought of the female still absent kept him up.

"not even a single message." he clicks his tounge as he checked his phone. there were a few messages from kirishima and sero, but there were none from the female, which made him much more frustrated. where could she be wandering off this late at night?

sweeping himself up to his feet, he made his way out of his room and to the kitchen to grab a can of soda from the fridge, but even if his taste buds were craving for the fizzy drink, his thoughts weren't the same. it has been a few hours ever since the incident occurred, but he still longs to see her, no matter if she was happy or sad, he just wanted to see her so bad.

"sorry, my ass. could've apologized by spending her time with me for the rest of the day instead of leaving." the ash blonde whispers to himself as he rolled his eyes, hurriedly making his way back to his room to finally calm his nerves and enjoy the rainy night by himself.

gently closing the door, he rested his drink on his nightstand and set his curtains aside, thus revealing the windows that were displaying the rainy outside world. he scooped the can of soda with his right hand while his left was rested on the glass in front of him. it surely has been an eventful day.

mesmerizing the beauty of the night, he faintly smiled, cleared his thoughts and focused his attention all to himself, but he slightly flinched at the feeling of cold and wet arms slowly wrapping around his body from the back, completely losing focus.

"katsuki." she sternly says, yet with her voice cracking and her breath hitching due to the coldness she felt from head to toe, which made bakugou abruptly turn his head towards her figure.

"what are you– oi, you're soaking wet." the spiky-haired male mutters with a low tone as his widened eyes landed on her freezing figure. he sighed before placing the can of soda back on his nightstand and turned his whole body around to face her, his calloused hands tigtly gripping on both of her arms that were now beside her as he slightly bended his back to level his eyes to hers.

"you're gonna catch a cold, dumbass. go and change your– clothes..." bakugou voice trails off as he felt the (h/c)nette's face being buried on his chest and her arms wrapping around his body tightly once more, the tears streaming down her face staining his shirt, but instead of pulling her away, he sighed with a small smile creeping up his face as his arms returned the hug she initiated while she rested his chin on the crown of her head as he caressed her back as a sign of comfort.

"not gonna lie, you had such a bad day because of that moron. you deserve a break."

his words caused (y/n) to finally sob quietly, biting her lip so that her mouth won't release any noisy cries, but just the feeling of being in between of bakugou's comforting embrace caused her to break down.

"be with me for tonight, katsuki."
"with pleasure, little girl."