𝓽.hirty

a day passed like any other

a day passed like any other. (y/n) finally made up with her friends, telling them that it was nothing to worry about, but today, a small change has occurred.

"oi, old man, five tall cups of the latte macchiato."
"tch. whatever, kiddo."
"order up, you bastards!"

the (h/c)nette sweatdropped because of the scene as she groaned in annoyance. "why did i let him do this again?" she asked with a sigh as she started to play with an iced-beverage spoon that she has in her hand, earning a chuckle from her co-worker, yamamoto.

"i agree that he's a bit too dedicated with the job, but at least you get to have some rest, (n/n)!" the brown-haired female said in delight as she clasped her hands together, but (y/n) only groaned due to boredom as an answer.

"but i'm bored! can't believe that the customers are actually liking his service." the detonation-quirked female rolled her eyes before they landed on bakugou's busy figure. he seems to be enjoying working for the shop, for he had a memacing yet genuine smile plastered on his face. this small action caused his girlfriend to scoff and stand up, which attracted yamamoto's attention.

"where are you–"
"i'm going to get some fresh air."

the older female sighed in defeat before nodding her head, agreeing to (y/n)'s decision, and thus, it was her cue to get back to work, but before she went back to her gig, she whispered something towards the ash blonde as soon as the (h/c)nette was out of sight and upon hearing what yamamoto had to say, a wide grin crept up his face as he stared at her with his eyes twinkling in excitement. "wakatta. thanks a lot, lady."

on the other hand, as soon as (y/n) left the building, she was greeted by the cold breeze of the starry night as a scoff left her lips, her physique lowkey shuddering due to the wind. "beautiful." she said to herself as she smiled while her eyes were mesmerizing the beauty of the sky above, her hands crossed over her chest as her mind started to drift off of its socket.

everything happened so fast as the days passing by seemed to be ending quickly, especially now that both of them enjoys each other's company and due to that, what happened in a few weeks felt like short days, but she'd be lying if she said that she didn't enjoy any of it. from the way they were before to the way they are now. it's a bliss for both of them.

as her thoughts went on and on, she didn't notice a certain ash blonde opening the door, so she flinched when bakugou gave her shoulder a tap. "c-can you not scare me like that!?" (y/n) shrieked as she immediately turned her head away from his line of vision, a furious blush creeping up her face due to embarrassment.

"whatever. let's get inside. i have a surprise for you." bakugou said and without waiting for any replies from her, he took her soft, delicate hand in his calloused one and gently pulled her back to the shop, but he did all of that with love and care, trying hard not to make her feel pain with his actions. the way he performed his movements captivated her heart as she stared at him stoically, yet her eyes were displaying nothing but pure adoration towards the male.

the mood inside the workshop was tranquil as the customers exchanged small talks and soft laughters. the staff has calmed down as all of them had contented smiles plastered on their faces while they were observing every single customer to see if they were enjoying their food, yet they paid no attention towards the couple, like as if they turned invisible in a snap, but both didn't mind. "close your eyes for me, baby."

hearing his words, she immediately complied and closed her eyes as she gave out a small giggle. she was beyond excited of what the surprise might be, so she let him lead the way.

after a few more steps, bakugou took a halt and carefully guided his girlfriend on a chair, helping her sit so that she wouldn't fall off, and when she was settled on the chair, bakugou spoke. "okay. you can open them."

again, she followed his command and opened her eyes. there, she found herself settled on the table by the corner of the shop, to where less customers were around. she gave the ash blonde a confused glance, attempting to ask him what was up, but bakugou gently pressed his lips onto hers and immediately pulled away before telling her to look at the table.

doing what she was told, she turned her head down, and upon her was a grande cup filled with the famous iced caffè latte and a pastel-colored cake saucer that has a slice of their oreo cheesecake on it, but instead of looking rather normal, it seemed special for (y/n). "this is–"

"yeah. the first special order you made for me." bakugou said, cutting her words off as he scratched the back of his head, avoiding her gaze due to embarrassment. "that time, i told you that it tasted like rats, and i... apologize for that."

as she reminisced on the said memory, she mentally giggled and smirked, deciding to toy with him. pretending that she was still upset about that matter, her lips formed a pout as she deliberately turned her head away. "hell yeah, you did. i was so pissed back then, so you're lucky that i didn't use my quirk on you." she cooed and rolled her eyes.

"that's why i made it for you today, dumbass. if you don't want to accept it, then just throw it in the trash for all i care." the spiky-haired male shot back, but he only earned a smack from her as an answer.

"what was that for!?"
"for being mean."

judging by the tone she used, she was dead serious, and that's the reason why bakugou fell silent. it's a past matter, but he knows very well himself that deep inside, she's still upset about that, however, he knew how to fix the problem. he heaved out a deep sigh before he gave her another peck on her lips before saying the words, "it tastes amazing, (y/n). make it for me for the rest of our lives, okay?"

his statement caused her to give in, heaving out a sigh of defeat as she hurriedly tackled him to a tight hug. if happiness is to be measured, she must be the happiest person at the very moment, for someone extremely special is now hers. forever hers.

"yeah. let's do that."

NOTES ;

NOTES ;

i'm ugly crying rn my katsuki books
are abt to end. 😞 anw, ty for 7k !! ❤️

 😞 anw, ty for 7k !! ❤️