𝓯.ifteen

"a few more blocks away, katsuki!""what the fuck even is a milktea?"

"what the fuck even is a milktea?"

(y/n) ignored the ash blonde's stupid question. this dude is soooo out to date. the female sighed in her mind as she mentally shook her head from side to side in disbelief.

"why do i have to be stuck with a dumbass like you?" bakugou groans in annoyance whilst removing his school jacket, hanging it around (y/n)'s shoulders as he started to roam his sight around the beautiful neighborhood filled with colorful stalls, public establishments, and of course, the joyful townspeople. all of these made bakugou click his tounge. why does he had to get dragged into this shit?

"because you lost to midoriya." the (h/c)nette teases with a smug smirk towards the ash blonde's direction, not minding bakugou's jacket that was dangling by her shoulders. in a matter of seconds, the jacket's pleasing scent has coated (y/n)'s uniform as well.

her answer caused bakugou to tense up, ready to take (y/n) on, but he immediately tamed down as soon as he remembered that his explosive attacks got no effect on the female since they have similar quirks. surely, (y/n) will just absorb his explosions. he remained quiet as he tucked his hands deeply in his pockets, accepting the fact that he did lose to the freckled male.

"anyway, cheer up, katsuki! we have arrived!" the (h/c)nette yells in excitement as she throwed her hands up in the air, bakugou's jacket nearly falling to the ground. fortunately, she caught it just in time. if the ash blonde's jacket was to even have a small stain of mud, (y/n) was certain that bakugou will argue about it and blast her away.

with a visible scowl on his face and a wide grin plastered on hers, they both entered the shop by each other's side, being greeted by the staff who had lovely smiles formed on their lips. (y/n)'s eyes sparkled like as if she saw her favorite hero. the interior was filled with cream-colored wallpapers that instantly attracted the (e/c)-eyed lady's attention. it was pleasing. well, for her, at least.

pft. caffè haven's way better. bakugou scoffed inside his head, letting himself be pulled towards the counter by his annoying classmate beside him. there was no point on struggling, anyway.

"good afternoon! what will you have for today, students?" the lady on standby asks with a smile plastered on her face.

"i'll have a large brown sugar milktea. oh, and please add some black pearls worth 10 yen!" (y/n) says excitedly, can't wait to sip on the drink she wants to intake.

weak shit. bakugou scoffed, a smirk creeping up to his lips as he gently pushed the (h/c)nette's figure aside, slamming his hand on the counter that quite startled the woman in front of them, and finally, he spoke, "i'll have the same as hers, but fill mine with those black pearls or whatever."

the counter attendant's jaw hung low as soon as she heard bakugou's order, giving the female beside the ash blonde a glance. (y/n) sighed in disbelief as she crossed arms together. ah, what a moron, not wanting to lose on any kind of events. she thought, nodding towards the counter attendant, signalling her to accept his order rather than questioning it.

"o-okay, then! please do give me a few minutes to ready your drinks." the counter attendant sheepishly says before scooting towards her workplace.

as soon as she worked on their orders, (y/n) heaved out a sigh and pinched bakugou's ear in annoyance, which caused the ash blonde to flinch and try hard to struggle out of her excruciating grasp. her eyebrows were knitted together as she pulled him to a nearby vacant table for two.

"what in the hell is your–" before he was even able to finish his sentence, (y/n) immediately shut him up by resting her palm on his mouth. as if on cue, bakugou calmed down, settling himself on his seat. annoyed, (y/n) heaved out another sigh as she rested her arms on the table, her eyes closed as she successfully kept her composure, making sure not to detonate the ash blonde in front of him with her quirk.

"if you're going to get sick because of your decision, i swear to god, katsuki." the (h/c)-haired female breathed in as she opened her eyes, staring deeply onto bakugou's fiery, menacing orbs. her words and actions caused the ash blonde to smirk teasingly towards her as he muttered a sentence as a response.

"worried about me now, eh, you stupid shit?"
"like i care if you die at any moment."
"i'll fucking kill you."