𝓽.hirteen

as both walked together by each other's side, both shared words that kept their conversation going

as both walked together by each other's side, both shared words that kept their conversation going. it was a first for bakugou to actually talk a lot more than usual. he regularly bickers here and there with anyone who comes his way. heck, he even hates it when even a single person is walking beside him, neither someone he knows or not, but tonight was somehow... special.

"don't you dare walk ahead of me, shitface." the ash blonde snaps his fingers in front of her face, attracting her attention. his words caused (y/n) to let out a soft giggle, tilting her head slightly to the left to face the male.

"i'm walking beside you, though." she states in confusion, knowing tha bakugou should be blasting her away at the very moment due to their short distance from each other. she knows very well herself that the one and only kirishima eijirou is the only person who gets to experience such a treatment from the explosion-quirked male, but it felt quite pleasing for her. is this how kirishima feels whenever he's with bakugou?

"you're like kirishima, but a girl. annoying but tolerable." bakugou responds, not even bothering to give the (h/c)nette a glance. his hands were by the back of his head with his eyes straightly focused on the path they were taking. it's a good thing that he got aizawa's full permission to leave school premises at any time like (y/n) or he will be super screwed.

groaning, (y/n) stood up straight with her hands by her back, fingers intertwined. based on the pout plastered on her lips, she expected something else more than just having the same vibes with the hardening-quirked male and as if on cue, both quieted down, the night's cold air hitting their clothed skin as they started to think of a topic to talk about.

just then, (y/n) heaved out a deep sigh as they were nearing to the ua barrier. their walk took an hour for them to arrive to their destination, but for her, it felt like just a few minutes. maybe it's because of the fact that she doesn't get to experience this kind of stuff with him.

"what are your plans, katsuki?" (y/n) blurts out, smiling towards hound dog as they passed him before looking up in the sky. her question caused bakugou to gaze upon the sky as well. it was clear. there were no stars around, but the moonlight shone brightly throughout the night.

"plans on what, exactly?"
"keeping your activity a secret."

bakugou pursed his lips, speechless. it has been a few weeks ever since they both met each other in caffè haven. as far as he can see, he overcame his overstressed state with the help of the shop, so why is he still visiting there daily when he already accomplished his goal? why is he trying to hide when there's nothing to hide from?

"no matter how many times you shut yourself away from others, they still consider you as a friend, you know? and as a friend, i know that they're pretty much worried for you, especially when you go on your after class escapades. it's pretty dangerous outside school grounds." (y/n) explains with a calm tone that surprisingly soothed bakugou's heart and mind. he clicked his tounge and shot a question towards her as a response, "let me ask you something. does your small and shitty group of friends worry about you when you get home late?"

(y/n) once again tilted her head to the side due to confusion, but answered his question right away, "yep, though i'm always telling them not to worry since i can handle myself."

"then that makes both of us, (l/n). as heroes, we save people from disasters. that is our duty." bakugou adds, a sigh escaping his soft lips, which caused (y/n) to frown because of a sudden thought rushing in her head.

"out topic, but if the heroes save the people, then who saves the heroes?" she asks, making bakugou scoff and gently ruffle her hair with his rough, calloused hand.

"well then, if you ever get yourself into trouble, i'll just have to save your weak ass, then."

NOTES ;

NOTES ;

tysm for 200 reads! love y'all!