𝓽.wenty four

fidgeting her fingers here and there, she waited for his response regarding the drink she made

fidgeting her fingers here and there, she waited for his response regarding the drink she made. her eyes were avoding eye contact, for they were facing the floor while her body was tensing up. it was her first time making a regular drink for the shop, since their barista, tachibana, is always up to it while (y/n) herself takes care of the special orders. it wasn't new for her to make one since she always did it at home, but letting one taste her regular work is something she didn't want to think about, and it's happening now.

"calm the fuck down, (l/n). you act like you put some poison on my drink." bakugou, the taster, says quite loudly. fortunately, the shop was already closed, meaning it was just the two of them inside the establishment. since it's their date's continuation today, they decided to stay for a while before heading back to the dorms.

with his words, bakugou averted his eyes away from the cold drink and to the female's eyes as he raised an eyebrow due to suspicion. "you put something here, didn't you?" he asks with a menacing tone, like as if he was ready to blow her away.

(y/n) shook her head from side to side in panic as a response. "of course i didn't!" she yells, now pouting and crossing her arms on her chest.

hella cute. bakugou thought before scoffing and taking a sip on the frappé coffee she made for him. just then, the ash blonde's eyes surprisingly gleamed in joy. "oi. this shit's delicious. make this for me more often."

the (h/c)nette sighed and cleaned the counter so that they were ready to leave, but there was still one task to do before they get to head back home. change clothes.

"you finish that up while i change back to my casual clothes, alright? it won't take long." she said as she saw how happy the ash blonde was with his drink. she gave his head a gentle pat before heading to the locker room to fetch her clothes. "what a day." she sighed out, but before she was able to reach her destination, bakugou pulled her closer to him, their bodies crashing together.

"k-katsuki–"
"hang on. let me make some clarifications."

just with the voice he used alone caused her breath to hitch. he sounded strict as his eyes pierced through her very soul while his eyebrows were knitted together. being the daring lady she is, she kept her eyes locked onto his fiery orbs despite her physique tensing up, but her body flinched and her eyes widened because of bakugou's next move. he crashed his lips onto her plump ones as he nibbled on her bottom lip and his arms wrapping around her waist, closing the small gap between them as he pressed his body against hers.

getting the signal, the female mentally sighed and snaked her own arms on bakugou's neck as she slowly closed her eyes, her senses melting due to the kiss, but as soon as she started to kiss him back, the ash blonde abruptly pulled away, a stern expression still plastered on his features, which extremely scared (y/n), for she knows what reason why he was doing these actions. "you thought i didn't notice, right, (y/n)?"

the detonation-quirked female gulped in terror as she tried to avoid his gaze, but her thoughts on doing so were interrupted as bakugou leaned near her face with a smirk. "i had my eyes on you the whole day to the point i saw how they simply grazed their filthy hands on your bare skin, especially right about... here." his voice trails off as he brushed his hands down her exposed thighs, making (y/n) perk up and lower her head, but bakugou held onto her chin and forcefully made her face him. "you have way too much fans, little girl."

before (y/n) was able to utter a response, the spiky-haired male gently pressed his lips on hers once more, yet he immediately pulled away. "mine." he did the same on the crook of her neck. "mine." on her clothed collarbone. "mine." then, he started to pull his hands up her ass. "mine." and finally, he smacked both of her butt cheeks with his hands, earning a loud yelp from her. "mine."

"remember that, (y/n). i may not be your boyfriend yet, but you're mine. got that?" he angrily growls towards the female as he planted a soft kiss on her forehead, which caused the (h/c)nette to sigh in relief and give bakugou a tight hug with her arms still around his neck.

"that hurt, you know?"
"yeah. sorry about that."

NOTES ;

NOTES ;

we love a possessive pomeranian. 🤧

 🤧