𝓽.wenty

bakugou kept his eyes glued on his date's working figure as sweat ran down her face

bakugou kept his eyes glued on his date's working figure as sweat ran down her face. she was panting heavily due to the unexpectedly large amount of cutomers. in short, their business is booming at the moment, meaning that she has to work twice as hard than before to satisfy their clients.

weren't we supposed to be on a date? bakugou asks inside his head, clicking his tounge as he sipped on the drink he ordered, iced caffè latte, as he waited for (y/n)'s work to come to a halt.

"katsuki, katsuki! oh my god, i'm so sorry. i didn't know that we're going to have such a crowd today." the (h/c)nette manages to spit out despite being nearly breathless as she took the vacant pastel-colored stool beside the ash blonde's and resting her head on the counter-like table, a relieved sigh escaping her lips. she was worn out, especially since she had to take care of all the special orders their customers are ought to have.

"just so you know, i'm only agreeing to your request because you'll pay." bakugou snaps in annoyance as he purposely ruffled her hair 'til it was messy, but either way, she still looked attractive enough to captivate people's hearts.

"i'm willing to empty my wallet just to date you, not gonna lie." she smiles towards the male, which caused bakugou to roll his eyes and take another sip from his drink. after their small actions, both started to talk about their day with (y/n) assuring herself that there were no more special orders coming up, giving her the chance to finally spend some time with her date, well, not until yamamoto approached the detonation-quirked male.

"u-um, apologies for disrupting your chat, bakugou-kun, (y/n)-chan, but can you please do me a favor?" she shyly asks with her eyes averted away from the students, a furious blush approaching her cheeks, which caused both bakugou and (y/n) to turn their eyes to the elder female with a questioning expression both plastered on their faces, telling her to speak up.

with her eyes still away from the students', she pointed on a certain four-seater table that was filled with middle-aged men with smoke enveloping the area, making (y/n) scoff in annoyance and stand up, crossing her arms together as she tilted her head to the side to listen more about the ruckus.

"they're new customers and they didn't bother to give the rules a single thought. the shop's first rule is that smoking inside the establishment is strictly prohibited, right? and then, when tachibana-kun asked me to tell them about it, they refused and started to shoot unfriendly remarks towards me– no, the whole staff!" yamamoto explains with a panicked tone and expression.

now, it was the ash blonde's turn to scoff and stand up as he rested his calloused hand on the (h/c)nette's head, a smirk plastered on his face. "no wonder it was getting noisier than before. sit back down, little girl. i'll go and handle this one." he blurts out as he attempted to head over the scene, however, the (e/c)-eyed female restrained him on doing so by blocking his way with her arm.

"ara ara, it's been a while ever since we had troublemakers inside the shop. now, now, it's not your business to butt in, dear. i'm handling this one, so rest easy, katsuki." she said with a wide smile, pushing bakugou back on his seat, which caused the ash blonde to growl in annoyance and angrily finish his meal.

"this might end bad, bakugou-kun."
"same thought, but let's see what she'll do."

as (y/n) finally reached their table, she gave them a smile despite the extremely smoky and intense atmosphere. she has experienced occurrences way worse than this, anyway, so it wasn't a big deal for her.

"hah? what do you want, you stupid brat?" the man who seems to be in his 50s asks as he gave the female a close look, but did that bother (y/n)? of course not.

"i would have to ask you to discard of the cigarettes, gentlemen. according to our first and utmost rule, smoking inside the establishment is strictly prohibited. you can continue smoking once you're outside the building, but i'm afraid you can't do it indoors." (y/n) sternly says as she emphasized her words, yet she still kept the smile on her face, like as if their intimidating and terrifying looks didn't scare her.

one of them cackled, being followed by the rest of the group. "who are you to boss us around? you're just a mere waitress, for pete's sake!" he yelled, then cackled with his comrades once more, and just when (y/n) was about to speak up once more, she felt an excruciating pain on her cheek, which sent her flying the other side of the building, her back hitting the concrete wall. this action shocked everyone inside the aesthetically-built shop, but bakugou was in a completely new level. his anger was reaching his head, his eyes lit up in fury, and his hands were clenched with his own fingers nearly digging on his own skin. luckily, yamamoto was there to restrain the younger male from doing any unnecessary movements. it would've been chaotic if he was to join in.

"ah, whatever. a brat like you is not worth of even a single second of my life. just go jump off a roof and die, dumb bitch!" the attacker yells, which gained him a few praises from his friends.

on the other hand, (y/n) now had an expresionless face being shown as she stood up, and in an instant, she landed a strong punch she rarely does on her attacker's face in a speed of lightning.

"you brat–"
"shut up before i make that stinky mouth explode, damn baldy."

with (y/n)'s last words, she mouthed a 'sorry' towards bakugou's direction, forcing a smile before she left the scene by the shop's back door.

"what are you– get back here, bitch!" the man yells in anger as he tried to catch up with the female, but before he can do so, a hand stopped him from moving.

"did you hear that one quote, mister? the day you raise your hand to a woman is the day you're officially no longer a man. i bet you didn't know about that since you aren't a man in the beginning, you're just a plain asshole." the spiky-haired male says and unexpectedly stuck the cigarette that fell on the floor on his nose's holes. of course, this caused the racket to get worse, but he didn't care.

"you basta–"
"that girl you just slapped is extremely broken inside. no matter how annoyingly cheerful she gets, i know very well myself that she just hides her sadness an anger for other people's sake, since i fucked up before as well." he cuts the man off with guilt being traced with the tone he used, yet he kept a serious expression plastered on his face.

"only i can lay a finger on the girl you just called a bitch, you asshole. oh, and a small tip, don't walk around town while slapping women. that might be able to bring back your worth of being respected by people around you." bakugou clicks his tounge and nodded towards tachibana who was watching the scene from afar with horror and anger before he left the scene as well.

great. the date's ruined, thanks to that fucking asshole. bakugou thought, making him cuss mentally as he started to look for the (h/c)-haired female with worry filling his nerves.

 bakugou thought, making him cuss mentally as he started to look for the (h/c)-haired female with worry filling his nerves