𝓯.ourteen

bakugou clicked his tounge for the nth time this day

bakugou clicked his tounge for the nth time this day. there it is, his stressed state. ever since class 1-a's 1 versus 1 combat training has concluded, he fell into an extremely sour mood. being against midoriya is one of the things he always wanted to prioritize, but losing is not an option for him. unfortunately, midoriya won.

"oi, shitty hair. let's go to that café again." the ash blonde grumpily invites the red-haired male, which took kirishima aback. of course, he was surprised. bakugou inviting him for a hang out? that's new.

however, kirishima sheepishly giggled towards bakugou whilst scratching the back of his head, "sorry, man, i'd love to go with you, but i have to go on an undercover mission with the guys and girls i was with when we rescued eri." he says nervously as cold sweat ran down his face, ready for bakugou's retort.

"okay. good luck, then." bakugou replies nonchalantly, gently patting the hardening-quirked male's shoulder as he wished him a good luck.

kirishima's smile was visibly reaching his ears. hearing bakugou's words before a dangerous mission motivates him a lot to do a better job on striving for victory.

"bakugou! we're fre–"
"no thanks."

the rest of bakusquad frowned because of the ash blonde's response to their request, but they didn't bother to ask again, knowing that he's not on his right state of mind.

bakugou made his way back to his seat, packing his stuff back to his school bag since their last class has ended. that's when the (h/c)nette decided to walk in the scene.

"psst! katsuki! you free?" she asks with the usual wide grin plastered on his face. just one word coming out from her mouth caused bakugou to flinch in annoyance, however, unlike before, he finally got fond of the way (y/n) calls out his name.

with this kind of display, ashido, uraraka, and asui started to whisper inaudibly towards each other as their eyes were still locked on the students with similar quirks, fangirling about the fact that they're compatible with each other.

"i am. do you wish to serve me today, asshat?" bakugou asks with a smirk plastered on his face, making (y/n) to stare at him in disgust as she took the different meaning for what he said.

"i'm not a maid! sheesh." she pouts as she crossed her arms, averting her eyes away from the ash blonde male in front of her, but as soon as bakugou spoke, her smile on her beautiful, plump lips came back.

"what's your deal?" bakugou asks with an eyebrow raised, which caused (y/n) to perk up in excitement.

"i'm on a day off today. let's go and visit that milktea shop!" she yells in excitement as her eyes gleamed in joy. however, bakugou only clicked his tounge once again.

"no thanks."
"that is an order."
"i don't take orders from you, shithead!"

bakugou's sudden raise of his voice took (y/n) aback and backed up, only to be tripped by one leg of bakugou's chair, causing her to lose her balance and nearly fall on her back. fortunately, bakugou wrapped his arm arounf (y/n)'s waist in the nick of time, not letting her hit the floor. their faces were only a few inches away. they used to have this small distance face-to-face before, but this one seemed much more closer to the point (y/n) blushed.

"fine, whatever. but just this once, okay!? don't let it get to your head, moron."