𝓮.ight

"you do have the audacity to come here over and over again after the racket you made

"you do have the audacity to come here over and over again after the racket you made. how daring of you, not gonna lie." tachibana says, piercing through bakugou's very soul as the barista's death glares never ceased to exist.

however, bakugou only stared at him blankly, trying so hard not to blast him away at the very moment since he doesn't want to get knocked out with one smack by the same person over and over again. it's humiliating for someone who wants to reach the very top, he said.

"what's the matter? cat got your tounge? why don't you start yelling and complaining about our slow service or about (y/n)'s special work that taste like rats? where did your courage go, little guy?" tachibana taunts, which caused bakugou to sigh and lock his eyes on the (h/c)nette who was currently working on a special order for three customers.

"oi, (l/n). shouldn't the shop's staff be at work at the moment? you see, a mosquito has been buzzing near my ear for the past 10 minutes. it's getting pretty annoying if you ask me." bakugou provokes quite loudly to catch the attention of the detonation-quirked waitress, deliberately making tachibana feel annoyed.

"oh, right! tachibana-kun, mind lending me a hand?" (y/n) asks with a warm smile plastered on her face. some males inside the shop squealed because of the sudden action, but as of the barista, he only clicked his tounge in annoyance before backing away from the ash blonde, his eyes still locked on the high schooler's figure. bakugou noticed this action and gave out a smirk of victory, which caused tachibana to curse under his breath and turn his head away, hurriedly walking up to (y/n)'s aid.

"ah, the taste of victory is as pleasing as always." he says to himself, sipping onto the drink (y/n) prepared for him, his own customized order.

"fuck, why is this so tasty?" he scoffs in anger as he kept on sipping on the cold drink he has in his hand. it was pure bliss for him to satisfy his taste buds with delightful treats after a very stressful day.

"what are you mumbling about!?" the voice of the (h/c)nette boomed by his ear to the point it nearly broke his ear drums. bakugou jumped out of his seat in surprise, falling on the floor, making (y/n) try to stifle a laugh, but no dice, she bursted into laughter as soon as she saw bakugou's shocked expression.

"oh, man! i should have captured that face so i can use it for a meme. epic!" she yells, still laughing as she tries to catch her breath and calm down, but whenever her eyes lands on bakugou's face, she goes on laughing again.

"do you want to die, stupid hag!?" bakugou asked loudly with his right hand emitting some medium-sized sparks due to his quirk and because of this action, he received many glares from the men inside the café and a smirk from tachibana, which caused bakugou to smirk at them and make his palm spark with little explosions once again, "nani?"

as soon as they heard the high schooler's rough and raspy tone, they all averted their eyes away from him, the feeling of nervousness and panic running through their nerves, "tch. weaklings." he mumbled under his breath, now facing (y/n) with the same threatening smirk plastered on his face.

"now, it's time for you to pay the price, (l/n)." the ash blonde says, making his palm spark of explosions as his hand slowly approaches (y/n)'s beautiful face. bakugou's action caused the air to tense up. customers near them started to keep a safe distance away from the two due to extreme fear. both are known for having such powerful quirks at their age, so if they do end up battling each other, it probably will not end well.

as a few seconds passed by, bakugou finally took a good grip of (y/n), but it wasn't her face he was holding onto, it was her hand.

"we share the same element, bakugou. explosion and detonation. a perfect match, don't you think?" (y/n) asks, smiling brightly towards the ash blonde, which caused him to perk up as soon as (y/n)'s small, delicate fingers were now intertwined with his rough, calloused ones. this action caused bakugou's explosions settle down, like as if (y/n) absorbed the sparks on his palm.

"wh-what do you think you're doing!? let go of me!" bakugou yells once more, now with a furious blush plastered on his face as he struggled on getting out of her grip, but he eventually did and as soon as he got his hand back, he made his way out of the shop with his hands tucked in his pockets.

(y/n) giggled and smiled towards their customers, "sorry for the inconvenience, everyone! you can settle down with no panic for now." she said before clapping her hands twice, signaling the staff to continue their work.

the customers sighed in relief as they secured their safety, but despite being relieved, some fans of (y/n)'s mumbled.

"that guy is so lucky."
"no shit, sherlock."