Chapter 10 - School

Maddie POV:

I was sleeping peacefully until my annoying brother came in and jumped on me.

"Get up Mads, you got to get ready. It's the first day of school," my idiotic brother Kade told me.

"No.....just 20 more minutes." I responded groggy. My brother huffed and suddenly picked me up out of bed. "Noooooooo!"

We walked downstairs and almost reached the backyard door when it hit me. Kade was going to throw me in the pool.

"NO KADE STOP IM UP IM UP!"

"Sorry little sis, but this is payback for having to carry you upstairs on Saturday." He replied.

"You weren't even the one who had to carry me!" I screamed but it seemed he didn't care because before I knew it I was cold and wet, sinking to the bottom of the pool. I saw up to the surface fuming. "KADE!!!!!!! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!" I swam to the ladder and started running towards him.

"Oh shit!" He yelled running into the house. "Everyone run, Maddie's fuming."

"I'm only fuming because your dumb ass dropped me in the pool!" I screamed.

"Madison, Language!" My father said sternly from his spot at the dinning room table.

"Sorry Dad!" I saw Kade sneaking up the steps. "KADE GET BACK HERE!" I ran chasing him. Eventually I gave up. I took a shower and got changed. I put on a black tank to with grey cardigan, green cargo pants and white nike shoes. I also put on some rings, necklaces, and bracelets; I put my hair in a semi-high ponytail and walked down stairs for breakfast.

^^^Maddie's Outfit and Hair

I walked down stairs and saw all my brothers and father sitting at the table.

"How was your swim," Kade asked smirking. I just gave him a look and sat down next to Maddox and Alex while Ms. Lucinda brought us pancakes and bacon.

"So how's Maddie feeling about her first day of freshman year?" Sam asked me.

"Actually your sisters a sophomore, she skipped a grade." My father replied.

"What?" Colton said annoyed.

"Yes Colton she's in your grade, probably is some of your classes too. Well except for her AP's. My dad brought up.

"You never told us you where a genius lil sis." Elias chimed in.

"Ahhh, I thought you would have figured it out on your own."

Everyone laughed and we finished breakfast and walked to the garage. Colton and Sam went in Sam's Lamborghini, and Kade and I tool his Mercedes.

"Why don't we ever take just one car? Isn't it more cost effective?" I asked Kade.