Chapter 48 - Hospital (Again)

Kade POV:
We were waiting in the waiting room for around twenty minutes when all my brothers, father, mother, Elena and her family ran in.

Elena ran over to us limping "HOW IS SHE?"

"She's still in surgery. She stayed awake the whole car ride." Noah responded.

"Now does anyone want to tell me what the hell happened?" I yelled, immediately regretting raising my voice at Elena. Sometimes I forget she loves Maddie too, I may be her brother, but Elena is her wife. "Sorry, I didn't mean to raise my voice, I'm just scared."

Before Elena could respond a doctor came out. "Maddison Valentino?" We all looked at him.

"Is she okay?" Maddox asked.

"I'm sorry I can only release that information to her spouse. The doctor responded.

"I'm her wife, these are her brothers and parents, I'm granting you permission to tell them as well." Elena told him, which I was grateful of.

"Okay, well. The bone in her left leg dislodged outside of her skin. It's broken, we managed to push it back in place, and stitched up the ripped skin. She lost a lot of blood, which we are treating her for. She hasn't woken up yet, but you can see her now." The doctor told us. She's okay. Thank god.

We followed the doctor into the room, and Elena ran ahead of us with her limp the the side of my sister and held her hand.

"Elena, you should get your leg checked out, you're limping." Max told her.

"I'm fine, I need to be here with her." She responded, never taking her eyes off Maddie.

My father went and sat down on the other side of Mads. "Elena, can you please tell us what happened?" He asked.

Elena's eyes looked up at him, she sighed. "Well we were flying home, everything seemed normal, until we flew over the border of New York. The pilot started yelling, and all the flight attendants rushed in there. I heard them screaming they lost control of the plane and we were loosing altitude. One of the flight attendants ran back to us and told us to get out of our seats. He rushed Maddie and I to the back of the plane and gave us a crash course on how to use a parachute. He told us the plane was going down." She squeezed Maddie's hand. I couldn't imagine what that must have felt like. "He made us put on the parachutes, opened the door and told us to jump out. We were hesitant at first but, once we saw the look on his face we did it." She stopped. "I pulled the string on mine at the right time but Mads was struggling a bit, hers got stuck. It took her a bit to get it, but once it deployed she was already too close to the ground. It slowed her down a bit, but her leg broke the fall." She looked down at Maddie and bit her lip. Then back at us. "I landed a few yards away and once I got there her bone was sticking out. She told me to find help, I didn't want to leave her I swear. But she would have died if I didn't get her help. That's when I saw you guys, I didn't know it was you at first but I didn't really care who it was, she needed help." She looked down at my sister. "I'm sorry baby, I should have done something—"

She was cut off my a mumbled voice saying. "There's nothing you could hav done." The voice belonged to my sister.

"Maddie?" I asked.

She smiled and her eyes open. "Hey boys, honeymoon was great thanks for asking." She told us sarcastically.

We spent the rest of the night in the hospital room with Maddie and Elena, as they talked about their vacation.

Right before we were about to go home and let Elena and Maddie be by themselves my dad got a call. His face darkened. "Dad what's wrong?" Sam asked.

"We know how the plane went down. Dimitri hacked the autopilot to crash." My dad responded furious.

"Let's go get that son of a bitch." Esteban told us and all of the boys walked out, guns drawn ready to kill this bastard.