Chapter 42 - Planning

(A/N: the next few chapters are going to be small little chapters of them planning the wedding.)

Maddie:
Elena, my mom, and soon to be mother in law where all sitting at the dining room table at my house. We have been in full on planning mode for weeks. We decided we are going to have our wedding in four months from now, in a beautiful garden not far from here.

Today was our dress fitting. Since we both wanted to be surprised on our wedding, we called asking for separate rooms, I was going to be with my mom, brothers and dad, and Elena was going to be with her parents and brother.

We drove to the dress shop and went into our separate rooms, my family made themselves comfortable on the couch as the attendant came to help me find a dress.

I walked into a closet of thousands and thousands of white dresses.

"Do you have any idea what kind of gown you would like?" The attendant named Marisa asked.

"Um, not really, I was thinking something with a long train." I responded. She nodded and took me to a row of dresses she thought would fit to my liking.

I grabbed a large princess style gown with diamonds off the rack and tried it on. I walked outside to my family who all smiled. "What do you think?" I asked.

"You really are a Principessa now." My father replied. "The important part is how do you like it."

"Um I feel a bit overdressed even for my own wedding." I told him truthfully.

"You look like a disco ball." Elias replied that resulted with a small smack to the head from Maddox.

I went back and tried on what felt like a hundred more dresses, at this point I'm wondering if I will ever find one. I finally grabbed one I was unsure of on the rack, but putting it on, I finally got the feeling of "I want to get married in this."

^^^Maddie's Dress

^^^Maddie's Dress

I walked out to my family. "You guys ready?"

"Ya" they yelled quietly.

They gasped when they saw me. My mom was the first to say "You look so beautiful Maddie."

"I love this dress." I told them.

"It's so beautiful. You are so beautiful." My dad smiled.

I looked over to Kade who was tearing up. "Kade are you crying?"

"No, it's just allergies." He replied.

"Dude you're not allergic to anything." Alex responded.

"Okay fine, yes I'm crying." Kade finally admitted. "She's just growing up so fast. I want her to be fourteen again. I want to be able to throw her in the pool every morning before school." I rolled me eyes.

"I mean you can still throw her in the pool she isn't very good at escaping our shoulder carries." Colton told him smirking at me.

"No no no no, no you can't throw me in the pool anymore." I tried to reason, but the glisten in Kades eye when he realized he could still do it was too strong. Well I guess I know the first thing that's happening when we get home.

"Boys stop throwing your sister in the pool." My dad demanded. "Without me."

"WHAT?" I yelled.

"You think I don't miss the memories. I remember you would walk in after getting thrown in and chase Kade around and tackle him to the ground." Everyone laughed.

"I give up." I mumbled.

"But seriously Maddie, that dress is gorgeous on you." Kade told me in all seriousness.

"Mommy is Mwaddie a princess?" Knox asked which made me smile.

"Ya she is." My dad leaned over to tell him.

"I think I'm going to get this one." I told them.

"It's perfect." Maddox exclaimed.

I was wondering how Elena's dress fitting was going, we weren't worried about getting the same dress, for our tastes were completely different. I can't wait to see her dress, but alas I have to wait four months.