Chapter 50 - Moving In

Elena POV:
I was coming back from the hospital cafe with two cups of coffee. One for me, and one for my gorgeous wife. As I was walking I passed by the nursery for new born babies, I got a bit distracted by their cute baby faces. This made me realize how much I want kids.

I finished looking at the babies and I walked back into Maddie's room. She was getting discharged today. When I got there Sam was in her room with her. "Hey Elena," he told me.

"If I knew you were coming, I would have brought you a coffee," I told him. He chuckled.

"It's okay, I'm actually here to escort both of you to see your wedding present." Sam told us. Maddie and I looked at each other's confused.

The doctor came in and I signed Mads's discharge papers. We were currently in the car driving to see our present. "Sam can't you just tell us." Maddie complained.

"No can do sis." Sam responded. We were driving in our neighborhood and I thought we were going to Maddie's house when we stopped in front of a Mansion right in between Maddie and I's. "We're here."

Our families were standing outside the mansion waiting for us. San and I helped Maddie out of the car, since she was told not to put a lot of pressure on it until her stitches come out next week.

^^^Mansion

^^^Mansion

"What is this?" Maddie asked.

"Well ladies," Lorenzo started before my father cut him off.

"Welcome to your new home."

"WHAT?" Mads and I yelled.

"This is your home now." Maddox told us. I can't believe our wedding present was our own mansion. Our fathers are a bit eccentric, but I didn't know they would go this far, but I was still thankful. 

"Come on let's give you the tour." Teo yelled. And gave us the tour. All our stuff was moved in already.

The mansion had one extremely large master bedroom, with two bathrooms and two closets, one for each of us.

^^^Master Bedroom

^^^Master Bedroom

The mansion also had ten guest bedrooms. After a while we said our thank you's and gooodbyes to our family's day went to explore the house on our own.

~Time Skip: 9pm~
We were lying in bed and I was Traci g soft circles around Maddie's chest. We weren't saying anything until I finally spoke up. "Kids."

"What?" She turned to me smiling.

"I want kids." I told her, somewhat scared to hear her response.

"Me too." I smiled as she said this.

She flipped on her side to turn to me, ready for a detailed conversation. "Do we want to adopt? i
Insemination? Kidnap a kid off the street?" She said jokingly at the last one.

"I was at the hospital today looking at the nursery. There is a whole section of incubators for kids being put up for adoption. I feel like I want to adopt. Give those kids a happy family." She looked at me and smiled.

She leaned in for a kiss, which I returned. "That's why I love you. You always want what's best for others.....so adoption it is. We can look into it tomorrow."

I turned off the light, snuggled close to her, and let sleep take over.