Chapter 18 - Date Night

Maddie POV:
Since the gala, Elena and I have been spending a lot of time together. Her family is flying back to Spain in a few days and I wanted to do something special. I grabbed my phone and texted her.

(M=Maddie, E=Elena)

Me 🌈: Hey do you maybe want to go on a date with me or something before you fly back?

Elena 💗: Ya, I'd like that. But I haven't told my family yet. I don't know how they would react, I'm not really allowed to date because of the arranged marriage.

Me 🌈: I totally forgot about that I'm sorry. You don't need to tell them, I'm okay with being a secret. I haven't told my brothers or dad either. We can just say we're hanging out.

Elena 💗: ya so what time should I come over?

Me 🌈: Actually I was thinking we can go to a restaurant. I have Charles sworn to secrecy he won't tell. I'll pick you up at 7.

Elena 💗: perfect, ill see you then babe 😘😘😘

I went to my closet and picked out a nice outfit.

^^^The outfit

^^^The outfit

It was now 6:30 and I put the outfit on and carefully made my way down stairs so that none of my brothers would see. I left a note on the kitchen counter that said "Going to Elena's, I'll be back before 10, Love Mads"

I walked outside and saw Charles in the Rolls Royce and got in.

"Ready Ma'am?" Charles asked me.

"I'm a bit nervous, to be honest." I replied.

"You'll do amazing Maddison, you are a beautiful young woman that Elena is lucky to have." I smiled.

"Thank you Charles."

After half and hour we pulled up to Elenas mansion and saw her standing outside looking beautiful as ever. Charles offered to get her door but I told him I wanted to.

Elena was wearing a beautiful black dress with her hair in a high ponytail. She had coral heels that matched her nails. She looked gorgeous.