Chapter 6

(Y/N) confirmed Suna's request and followed him back, but didn't touch Atsumu's follow request.

'He dumps food on me one day, then requests to follow me on Instagram the next day. What a strange guy.' (Y/N) thought to herself quietly.

Class was a blur, and in no time, (Y/N) was seated at the cafeteria table with her friends.

Kita joined five minutes later, his eyes widened as he witnessed the scene before him. Koharu was laughing hysterically as (Y/N) lunged over the table, trying to snatch Osamu's onigiri once again. Osamu was defensively protecting his food with his hands while Suna was silently drinking his orange juice, obviously entertained by the spectacle.

Kita opened his mouth to scold them, but closed it. He actually felt glad that (Y/N) had gotten over yesterday and was having fun. She was a strong girl and didn't let petty things affect her, something he greatly admired.

After the group finally settled down, Kita turned to (Y/N), "So are you coming to watch practice?"

"(Y/N)'S COMING TO PRACTICE?!" Koharu practically yelled.

"I guess so." (Y/N) grinned at the manager.

"After school, the girl's team has a practice game in the gym before us, so let's go to the library while we wait." Koharu pointed out.

"Hold on, hold on." said Kita, raising an eyebrow at Koharu, "You and Suna promised to help me pump up all of the flat balls before practice today."

Koharu and Suna let out a groan in unison.

"I'll take (Y/N) to the library, I have lots of work to do anyways." Said Osamu quietly, (Y/N) nodding in agreement. She was a bit stuck on her math homework and some peaceful time in the library before the volleyball practice would probably be quite helpful.

---

Class was dismissed and (Y/N) stood up, seeing Osamu at the door. Passing by Suna, she gave him a smirk.

"Have fun pumping balls."

With that, (Y/N) exited the classroom with Osamu and they headed towards the library. They picked a table near the back and seated themselves beside each other. She pulled out her math books and earbuds, beginning to work on a set of problems.

The two studied in silence for half an hour, with the occasional grumble from (Y/N) who struggled with a few questions. Their peaceful work was abruptly interrupted by loud chatter at the library entrance. Atsumu and Akari strolled in, the dark haired girl blabbing her mouth off about gossip and other irrelevant things. Though Atsumu looked as if he was trying to listen, he bore an annoyed expression on his face.

'Please don't see us. Please don't see us. Please don't see us.' (Y/N) wished hopefully, turning her head away from the two people she detested.

"Oi! Osamu!" Atsumu hollered, noticing his twin at the back.

'Great, he noticed us.'

To (Y/N)'s dismay, Akari and Atsumu made their way towards the table and plopped themselves down right across the table from (Y/N) and Osamu.

"Sooo, study date?" Cooed Akari devilishly.

"No." (Y/N) and Osamu said at the same time.

(Y/N) did not want to deal with this psycho bitch right now. She put both earbuds in her ears, turned the volume up full blast, and returned to her work. Akari went red, obviously disliking the idea of being ignored.

(Y/N) suddenly felt her worksheet being yanked out from under her pencil. Akari held the sheet out in front of her, inspecting it, then handed it to Atsumu.