Chapter 3: Attention

Recovery Girl adjusted the laptop giving you a clearer view of the screen, and the person in the video was indeed yourself.

Answering your second question she said, "Yes, this is a video from UA's security cameras. Your appearance alerted our sensors and the cameras activated, so we have your entire injury process videotaped. It's quite appalling though. Here, see for yourself." She set the laptop on the bed and pressed play.

You stared at the screen, transfixed. It was weird watching yourself appear from some kind of portal and fall for about 20 feet before hitting the ground. A sickening crunch was heard from the computer.

Wincing, the next part of the video showed you trying to get up and then failing. Gasping could be heard and your expression of agony was clearly seen on the screen.

Shivering slightly at the memory of the pain you felt when you collapsed on your arm, you couldn't help but think, 'Damn, that bone cracking must've been crazy loud to be recorded so clearly. Huh, I wonder if appearing from a portal is normal since there are so many types of quirks now...'

You winced some more as you watched yourself hurling chunks. Your form becoming still after vomiting aside from your chest rising and falling in labored breaths, increasing when you started crying.

After a few moments of watching yourself cry, you noticed four guys running to your fallen form as robots hurried out of the school with a stretcher.

The distinct hair styles of sharp poofy ash-blonde, bright red spikes, bushy green curls, and slicked down blue-black hair had already gave away the identities of the boys, but their faces were also visible making you gasp seeing Katsuki Bakugou, Eijiro Kirishima, Izuku Midoriya, and Tenya Iida lifting your body onto the stretcher.

Once your body was on the stretcher, the robots began moving as fast as their wheels would roll. Sadly, they were no match for the four guys who were walking ahead, probably looking for an adult.

As they fell further and further behind, it seems Bakugou got annoyed because he shouted something like "Give me that!" and proceeded to grab onto one of the stretchers handles.

Kirishima followed, grabbing the other end of the stretcher. On the count of three, they lifted the stretcher, carrying you into the school, while Midoriya and Iida followed them.

The video cut off from there, but you sat there shocked as the delirious memories of a maple leaf and broccoli popped up in your head. Groaning, you buried your face into your good hand. 'Did I seriously call Midoriya and Kirishima that? And did I really say that to them?! God that's so embarrassing.'

Recovery Girl chuckled at your reaction and began explaining what happened from there. "I met them inside the school. I had sent the robots to get you while I walked down from my office, and you can imagine how surprised I was to see these heroic first years carrying you. Class 1-A definitely has a promising generation of heroes." She murmured the last part fondly.

"You appeared around 6:30 am and probably laid there for maybe about 25 minutes before the boys found you. It took so long, since I had to walk downstairs and then bypass the UA security wall so it wouldn't activate once I brought you into the school." She continued.

You vaguely remembered the UA barrier as it was called. 'Right, the school has sensors that activate the barrier. They stated that in the episode where the press tried to break in and get info on All Might... the iconic episode of running man Iida.' You stifled a giggle at the memory of Iida posing like the exit sign guy.

'Thank god they come to school early. I'm not surprised that those four would be early though, since they're good bois who probably do things like morning jogs.' You thought, chuckling softly. Then you turned to Recovery Girl, your face going serious.