Chapter 11: Confrontation

Warning: This chapter might contain triggering content. Please read at your own caution. If you dislike harsh foul language and degrading terms, please do not read for your own sake.

"Listen up, you quirkless fucking loser." Bakugou growled out.

His harsh grip on your collar was painfully tight. Those burning anger-filled eyes didn't help either. 

"H-hey, let go of her, Bakugou." Kirishima tried to cut in but Bakugou ignored him completely.

"Bakugou! Please release Y/n, it is against school conduct to use violence especially to another classmates!!" Iida also tried to de-escalate the situation but to no avail since Bakugou didn't listen to any of them. In fact, he only glared at you with more fury than you had even thought possible.

Your classmates began to stand up and approach the two of you, but Bakugou's eyes just narrowed and his free hand let off a loud pop. 

You winced at the sound. The impact from that small blast alone, was enough to make your ears start ringing. 

'Bruh, where the fuck are the teachers. Surely, the class next door can hear this shit.'  Your head was muddled from the blast and all you think about was how close Bakugou's face was.

"C-could you please let go? There needs to be enough room for Jesus." You spoke without realizing, the stress of the situation making you blurt out whatever was on your mind.

"Huh?! The fuck?!" Bakugou's grip loosened from surprise, obviously not expecting that. You collapsed into your seat and slapped his hands away from you. 

Seriously, you did not want to deal with this right now.

"Don't touch me, you have cooties." You frowned in disgust and used your chair to roll away against the wall, away from him. You were dead, yes, but hey, at least you would die being iconic. 

"Crazy bitch." Bakugou glared at you, his anger returning. Your classmates watched in serious concern. They found your comments funny but if they laughed, Bakugou might get even more ticked off.

You crossed your arms in front of you with a deadpan expression. "Oh, I'm the crazy one. Okay, then. At least I'm not the one grabbing people by the collar and trying to choke the shit out of them.  Also, using offensive terms, in a classroom no less? Honey, you're practically asking to be cancelled." You shook your head in disapproval like a parent scolding a child for misbehaving. 

You could see Iida nodding at your comment in the background although he looked horrified. Some of your classmates giggled before trying to cover it up by coughing as they sent fugitive glances at Bakugou in hopes he hadn't heard them. In any other situation, you would've started cackling but right now, your life was on the line and you needed to at least try to negotiate with the beast in front of you. 

Bakugou growled. Like, canine growling. "That's rich coming from the quirkless bitch who cheated her way into the hero course!" He shouted it with so much anger and aggression, you felt shivers run down your spine.

He looked like he was about to dish out more hurtful insults and that made you angry. 

You had had enough. You just dealt with yet another near death experience and your nerves were high-strung. You didn't care about what your classmates thought anymore, you just wanted Bakugou to shut up and leave you alone. Years of pent up, hidden anger emerged, clouding your mind.   

You stood up and shouted at Bakugou, your voice filling up the whole classroom. "DUDE! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME! I ALREADY SAID I WAS SHADOWING THIS CLASS OR CAN YOU NOT FUCKING HEAR? IF YOU'RE MAD THAT'S UNDERSTANDABLE, BUT WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU THINK IT'S OKAY TO JUST GRAB ME AND YELL IN MY FACE?! LIKE C'MON MAN, YOU REALLY NEED TO STOP ACTING ON YOUR PRIDE!"