Chapter 7. I'm lost!!!

Abiola's POV

As I packed my things, I realised I had more than I needed. My mom had to give me three extra bags to pack up, funniest part is that most of them, I don't use them.

"Ah, madam, you will not break my back." Konyii complained, rubbing her back.

"Sorry. As if it's not you That makes me buy unnecessary things." I said, dragging the first box with me.

"Ahh, how? If I buy hell now will you follow me and buy?"

" As long as you buy. " I said making her laugh.

We finally finished packing around 10am. We aren't slow, we took a break to eat, use our phones and chatter among ourselves. Ok, we were a tad bit slow.

I got ready and dressed up. My mom said after I am done taking my things to the house, I should text Tobi and ask for the address.

"Aunt mi, I'll miss you!" I said pecking aunt Temi on the cheek,

"I'll miss you too, " She hugged me really tight.

"I'll miss you!!" Bola shouted from the sitting room making us laugh.

"I'll miss you too!!" I shouted back.

After so much hugs and kisses we said our goodbyes, I was happy to finally go home after two years.

~~~~~~~~~

"Abiola, are you done?" My mom shouted from downstairs. We were currently in our house. It is located in wellwood, Aberdeen. My room is very big with a queen sized bed right in the middle, and two bedside drawers on each side of my bed. The walls are painted a light shade of blue, My favorite color. My closet is in the left side of the wall facing my bed, it has two doors. One facing my room and the other to the bathroom. While my bathroom is all gold, with the chandelier hanging from the ceiling in the middle. Gold tiles and a sparkly white bathtub. The mirror is very wide, sometimes I wonder what my dad was thinking.

My TV is placed in the right corner of the wall facing my bed. Beside it, the wall is glass from the ceiling down to the floor with white and blue curtains moved to the side. It has a door leading to my balcony, which has the view to the very blue looking swimming pool. I don't have the slightest idea on how to swim, I only asked for it so I could sit in it, it isn't very deep.

"Abiola, I asked you a question," My mom said poking her head through my door, bringing me out of my trance.

"Sorry, I'm almost done. Can you tell Lilly to please make noodles for me I'm hungry and banana smoothie." I asked my mom, referring to my nanny. Lillian in full.

"I will tell her. Get ready, your tutor starts today, " She told me while I picked up a black high neck sleeveless top. I groaned and stomped my foot like a kid who was refused ice cream.

"Can't I start some other day, I'm tired ah, " The look on my mom's face told me if I don't get ready I would be kicked out of the house in an empty stomach. So I obliged.

I got dressed in the black top I was holding earlier, paired it with another black jeans and then wore a cream colored light jacket. I put on a socks and wore my cream colored sneakers, I carried a black scarf and tied it at the back of my head, leaving the ends flowing.

"I'm ready!" I shouted from the top of the stairs, just to make my mom angry.

"Abiola, stop shouting!" She snapped, making me laugh.

I got downstairs, the aroma of my noodles drawing me closer. When I got to the dining of six black chairs, walls painted white with a splash of black paint in the bottom and the top leaving the middle part bare. On the left side of the wall facing the second kitchen door, has my baby picture of when I was immediately born framed with gold colored frame. My dad kept it there and the amount of pleas didn't make him remove it, so I gave up. I just tried my best to not make any visitor come there. Since we had a visitors sitting room and dining, it made it easier.