08

C A R T E R | delusional sexual fantasies

When Hunter and I showed up, the party was already insane and it just started an hour ago. It's always better to show up a little late, when the party is already a room full of drunk, sex crazed teenagers.

People were screaming songs, dancing, there are definitely people having sex somewhere in someone's bedroom. In every bedroom, bathroom, probably in the backyard or pool.

Gavin's parties are legendary, especially this one.

I wonder if Sophia's coming, she probably is. She's so elusive. It actually frustrates me how drawn I am to her.

"Welcome to la casa de Gavin, are you guys ready for another one?" Gavin yells behind us. I cringe at his bad pronunciation. I hear Chloe snicker behind me.

"Hey man." I say high fiving him, Hunter does the same.

"Let's fuck shit up." Someone screams from the top of the staircase. Everyone shouts in response. It gets even louder. I'm going to have a serious hangover tomorrow, I can already tell. Hunter leaves and then comes back with two cups of something strong and four jello shots. I chug two of the shots, and he drinks the other two.

Leo grabs another tray and just downs five shots. "My dad is going to kill me." He laughs, already a little drunk. Leo is a soccer and football player. His dad is the football coach and would be pissed if he saw what his perfect golden boy son looked like right now.

Hunter hesitates before drinking them.

He normally doesn't like to drink a lot but he has been drinking recently.

Part of me thinks he likes to drink to help his anxiety. I know it's bad to be 18 years old and drinking but since Gavin lives in the rich hills of Marin no one calls the cops on us.

"Where's your new obsession?" Chloe jokes. She has been noticing me watching her all week. Have I been watching her all week? No, no way.

"Speak of the devil." Chloe points in her direction. "Oh wow, she looks really hot." She gawks over Sophia.

Sophia is wearing a dress that really shows off her assets that I've never noticed before. Her skirt hugs her curves and hips and I can't help but stare. Her shiny caramel hair is perfect and so is everything else about her. She looks really hot, like Chloe said.

I shrug. "Dance with me." Chloe suddenly says. I give her a questioning look. "Give her something to work with, show her you're not all invested." She grabs onto my arms.

She starts to dance like no one's watching. She wraps her arms around my shoulders, swaying her hips to the music. I shake my head at her trying to feign attraction, she's milking in it, finding humor in my annoyance.

"To be fair she might not even be into me and it's not like I'm into her." I scoff when Chloe laughs because I keep glancing over at Sophia.

"She probably isn't into you but it's funny to watch you crush on her." Chloe jokes, bruising my ego along the way.

"I don't have a crush on her." Do I? I down the rest of the beer in my cup at the thought.

"Sure, okay..." She replies. I roll my eyes at her comment.

"I'm telling you man, you have got to hook up with Sophia tonight. She's the perfect way to get over Eloise." Hunter grabs my back. "Do it dude." Leo adds. They are practically shoving her down my throat.

"Go over there." Chloe goads, pushing me forward at her.

Sophia is a little too close though and I knock into her spilling whatever I'm drinking. "What the fuck!" She looks at me and instantly gets upset, clearly biased because I pissed her off this week.

Finally FreeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara