29

C A R T E R | sophia and carter?

I sit up admiring the beautiful girl next to me. She's slightly asleep, her eyes fluttering every so often. The sunlight peeking through the window illuminates her naked body. I'm at a loss for words. She was amazing. 

Though there is one question that is lingering in my mind. 

What does this mean?

I'll ask her when the time is right, for now I'm going to let her sleep. She needs it. I stand up putting my shorts on and sit on the edge of the bed. I run my hand through my hair.

I can't believe that just happened. I let out a low breath remembering it. How I touched and kissed every inch of her body. How she let me worship her with every embrace. How she made me feel. How it felt to hear her whimper my name, begging me for more. The way she writhed under me, the soft moans that escaped her pink lips.

What? It was hot as fuck. I've never felt like this before. 

I hear her stir awake and I turn around to meet her tired emerald eyes. She smiles slightly, sitting up. "Hey." Is all I can say before giving her a small kiss on her swollen lips. Oh her lips. They tasted like cherry syrup and vanilla.

"You're amazing, you know that right." I whisper and her cheeks flare up. "How long was I asleep?" Her voice is slightly groggy but it's adorable.

I shrug, "Half an hour." She shoots up. "We've been gone for over an hour, fuck." She gets up putting on her clothes. I find myself holding back laughter, she's so cute, all frazzled and nervous.

"Hey relax, it's fine." I say taking her face in my hands and she relaxes. I hand her my sweatshirt. She hesitates but then puts it on. She ties her messy hair up into a bun. 

"Do I look like I just had sex?" She asks, looking at me through the mirror with her eyebrows raised, noticing that I got distracted by her pure beauty. 

I start laughing, "Uh I think the hickeys on your neck make that a yes." Her eyes go wide as she examines her neck.

"There is no reason to be ashamed, the only person down there with their virginity still intact is Hunter." An amused expression is etched on her face when I say that. It's true. He's been saving himself for the perfect girl, in his words. We all know he means Claire, I can't tell if it's creepy or romantic.

"Just so you know, I broke one of my brother's rules for you. He specifically said no sex with you." She smiles sweetly, wrapping her arms around me.

"Oh god, he's going to kill me." I respond half jokingly and she giggles playfully, biting her lower lip. Something I'll never get tired of seeing.
"Don't worry he'll never know." I feel her smile when I kiss her. I'm actually a little worried about that, but I won't admit that. 

I would never in a million years admit that I'm scared of Liam.

I open the door and we hear laughing and joyous screams coming from downstairs. "Are you ready for the walk of shame?" I ask and she gives me a pained look. I wrap my arm around her waist and slowly walk down the stairs, dreading this next part.

We walk into the kitchen and everyone stops what they are doing. They all stare at us open mouthed and wide eyed. No one says anything until Maddie walks up to Sophia with her eyes narrowed, "Is that a hickey?"

"Uhhhhh... no?" Is all Sophia can say. "Oh my god it is." Kia exclaims. 

"Jesus Christ there are like twenty on both of you." Claire squeals when she sees our embarrassed expressions.