REUNION

AUTHOR'S POV -

The team India was finally together in every way since IPL was over and they will now finally be together, play together, travel together, get quarantined together, basically do everything together and they wont mind it now because they have had enough of being miles away from each other and social distancing doesnt exist among family does it?

"Vi mere bhai" Rohit said as he entered the private lounge that was booked for the team India in the airport. They were all leaving for the Australia series directly from Dubai. 

"Ro mere bhai, tu?" Virat asked dramatically and the others also entered the lounge by then and were used to the drama so they just rolled their eyes. 

"Ha mere bhai." Rohit said and they ran towards each other in slow motion.

Rohit and Virat were running at the speed of 0.000000000001m per second and the team stood at the entrance waiting for the drama to stop. Rohit and Virat had surely met during the matches and stuff but they were acting like they had a rift all the time and no one but the team India and their families know the truth.

"Someone stop this drama please." Jinks murmured. 

"Mere Karan Arjun aayege" Shikhar said and Rohit and Virat stopped dramatically and turned towards Shikhar and saw the whole team and dramatically ran towards them. 

"Shit I dont want hugs." Bhuvi said.

"You had to open your mouth?" Ash asked.

"You should have said mere anmol ratan ram lakhan." Jaddu said.

"Mere do anmol ratan, ek ram duja lakhan." Shikhar immediately started singing providing background music to the slow motion running. 

"Can I record this? I willl easily gain a few thousand followers but posting this" Yuzi said .

"I dare you not touch your Instagram for the next few years." Bhuvi immediately warned. 

"But some one else can touch his instagram." Hardik said in an evil tone. 

"Kuliya mere kuliya" Yuzi sang and swinged his hand across Kuldeep's shoulder immediately knowing who will do the work for him. 

"By this much time Usain Bolt would have run a few kilometers." Rahul said looking at the dramatic slow motion of the ROHIRAT. 

"Idea, everyone in front of Ro and Vi move at the count of 5." Jaddu said with a smirk. 

"5..4..3..2..1..0" Jaddu whispered and as soon as Virat and Rohit were about to plunge on the team they moved apart and Virat and Rohit who didnt see that coming dashed onto the closed door, almost breaking their noses. 

"Ahhh." the two of them screamed and as soon as they turned, a good picture of them with red noses was captured for future blackmail purposes. 

The support staff and coached then entered the lounge and ignored the scene in front of them, almost used to it and went and sat around in the lounge. 

"You guys did this to us?" Virat asked being extra dramatic. 

"You were taking acting and drama classes in the lockdown from Anushka bhabhi or what?" Hardik asked.

"I need to like tell her now that she is an amazing actress but not a good teacher then." Jaddu said and removed his phone from the bag literally. 

"You realize that Virat doesnt need classes to do acting." Rahul said.

"Yes bhai is a born actor." Jassi said.

"I was going to continue saying that, he doesnt need to act because he can overact." Rahul said.