THE PLAN

AUTHOR'S POV - 

"We cracked the problem." Virat said proudly. 

"We saw all your plans, please no more." Rahul Dravid said with a 'I give up on these boys' tone. 

"We cracked the problem why Mahi bhai is saying no" Rohit said, trying to convince them. 

"Because he is being stubborn, we know that." Sachin said with no desire to listen to another stupid plan.

"But do you know why he is acting stubborn?" Jinks asked the right question here. 

"He doesnt want a farewell, he wants a quiet retirement." Sourav said thinking that if there was any problem, that his Mahiya had then he would know it first.

"Why does he want a quiet retirement but?" Ash asked. 

Sourav, Sachin and Rahul Dravid were now left thinking, for some odd reason they were so focused in planning that they didnt think or ask MSD for why does he not want a grand farewell or felicitation. They also felt that they got distant to their Mahiya because he never told them about the retirement before hand nor the reason for not wanting a farewell.

"Tell." Rahul Dravid said giving in. 

"See Imagine." Jaddu said. 

"That you are in Jamnagar and I save you from a wild tiger." Jaddu continued. 

Virat hit Jaddu's head and pulled him back and made him sit, he wished he could just tape Jaddu's mouth or glue it with the strongest glue ever that would keep him shut for a few years. 

"Forget that Jaddu ever opened his mouth." Bhuvi said. 

"Please elaborate the reason, I am sleepy, I need to sleep. I have a schedule in the morning to follow, unlike Dadi and Jammy." Sachin said.

"Yes you have to manage the whole cricket governing body of India tomorrow morning right?" Sourav asked sarcastically.

"No he has to coach at the NCA or manage the cricket operations there?" Rahul Dravid asked.

"Take all your time boys." Sachin immediately said not wanting to get roasted by his friends in front of the team. 

"So bhai wants the retirement his then team got." Virat said. 

"Didnt understand." Sourav said. 

"We will explain, imagine Virat retires." Rohit said. 

"No imagine Rohit retires." Virat retaliated. 

"Shut up, I will explain." Jinks said, tired of these two fighting over such small things. 

"Imagine after a few years, yes Vi after we win 2 world cups" Jinks said looking at Virat indicating him what to speak. 

"You only explain." Jinks said after forgetting what he had to say looking at Virat's signs. 

"Thanks you, no one can resist my charm." Virat said. 

By now the whole team sat down and even Sourav as they waited for Virat and Rohit to sort their fight and explanation. 

"So after winning two world cups, Shikhi retires because he feels that he is old which he is already." Virat said. 

"And the even Jaddu retires because he wants to fight some wild animals in Jamnagar." Rohit continued. 

"No I want to spend time with my ghosts." Jaddu said and Sourav widened his eyes listening to this while the team took it casually used to this.

"Ash then thinks that my two team members retired then why not me." Virat said. 

"And then Jinksy retires because  he is done dealing with Vi." Rohit said.