REALIZATION AND LOVE

AUTHOR'S POV- 

"Mahi bhai?" the ROHIRAT gasped shocked when they went towards the nets. 

MSD was already fatigued and he have set the bowling machine to bowl in the speed of 130 - 140 km per hour and he was hitting balls after balls, all of a sudden, he was feeling really tired and his vision got blurry, he knew he had to stop now but the ball bounced and hit his head. 

Virat ran and switched of the bowling machine before another ball hits MSD and Rohit ran and pulled MSD off the nets and removed his helmet, but he had lost consciousness. 

Virat ran towards MSD and so did the team, they were terrified when they saw that their Mahi bhai had lost consciousness. They immediately called the team doctor who came and examined MSD. 

Within no time MSD was taken back to the hotel and as of now both the teams were around MSD's bed, waiting for him to regain his consciousness as the doctor carried out examining MSD. 

"What was Mahiya doing in the ground with you all?" Sourav asked, because he thought that MSD was in the room for Ziva's online parent teacher meeting, he used the same excuse twice. 

"He was training with us what else?" Virat asked. 

"Mahiya already trained with us in the morning." Sachin immediately said. 

"Why did he train with you all? And didnt he have a parent teacher meeting for Ziva in the morning?" Rohit asked. 

"He had that meeting now." Sourav said. 

"I am sure you all forced him to come practice with you all so he leaves our team." Jadeja said, now see he was worried about MSD, though he wouldnt show it and he who never thought straight, how will he think straight now when his big bro is unconscious. 

"You all might have forced him, he was completely fine in the morning as well, and who bowled when he got hit in the head?" Sourav asked, the fight was getting heated.

" I am sure whoever did it, did it purposely so Mahiya doesnt play with us." Anil said  before Sachin said and all were shocked, but apparently even he lost his cool. 

"What? Why would you say that? And no one bowled to him, it was the bowling machine." Jinks said, now they couldnt blame it on the bowlers who were also MSD's kiddos and wouldnt even think of hurting MSD even in their dreams. 

This fight was going beyond than what was expected, kids like Jassi, Rahul, Hardik, Kuldeep, Yuzi, Rishabh, Shreyas and all were shocked to see their bhais and seniors having a big fight and Zak, Raina, Yuvi, Bhajji were just looking at each other equally shocked because their big bros were getting aggressive and blamming it on Virat and team but they knew that Virat and team didnt do anything and they were firing back on the seniors. 

"Stop." Raina screamed, he had enough. 

Seeing Raina scream like that, no one spoke a word more.

"What are you all doing? Are you all out of your mind?" Raina asked. 

"Yaha pe Mahi is lying unconscious and the ones responsible for it are blaming it on each other." Yuvi joined Raina now. 

"Because of us?" Sourav asked. 

"Yes, all of you standing in the room." Zak said. 

"Do you even know how stressed out Mahi was since the day the match was announced?" Bhajji asked.

"No right? Why would any of you even try to know what is going on in his mind? You all were busy blackmailing him to get into your team." Raina said.