PLANNING TIME

AUTHOR'S POV - 

"Planning?" Sourav asked. 

"Ya, Mahi bhai ko manana hain, plan nahi toh bhul jao ki Mahi bhai will get convinced." Virat said and Sourav was looking that them in shock.

"What happened?" Rohit asked. 

"We never used to plan to convince Mahiya." Rahul Dravid said. 

"Same, we plan only the pranks or else the puppy eyes of Jassi, Kuli or if not them toh end main Virat and Rohit's nagging, kuch na kuch toh kaam kar hi jaata hain." Jinks said. 

"Then why plan now? We will black mail Mahiya that if you dont agree we will not let you call me Dada, it will be just sir." Sourav said 

"If you are a lion, is we are the cubs, but Mahi bhai is not in between he is even above you." Jaddu said

"Ignore his world of wild animals." Bhuvi immediately said. 

"Actually we have tried that, we said that we wont call you bhai and he was like okay because he knows that we wont be able to resist from calling him bhai." Ash explained.

"And we tried that as well, like long back when we wanted to convince him for something Dadi, he said okay and then remember how awkward you felt when he called you sir." Rahul Dravid reminded him. 

"But whats the harm in trying again?" Sachin asked. 

"Ya, he cant resist but call be Dada." Sourav said. 

"It wont work." Shikhar tried explaining but the super seniors were stubborn, they thought that they were more special to their Mahiya so Sourav put the video call with Sachin and Rahul Dravid on hold and dialed MSD's number. 

"Hello Dada, is everything okay?" MSD asked and Sourav to show the present team that MSD can never refuse to him put the call on speaker as suggested by Sachin. 

"Ya I am all good why I can call you only when something wrong happens?" Sourav asked. 

"No dada, its 2 am and you should be sleeping now right and you had a flight with the boys right?" MSD asked and everyone's face lit up as MSD asked about them and Sourav felt that he might be missing them as well

"Now you will tell me when to sleep? You were obviously not sleeping right now. And yes I am on the flight with the boys." Sourav said. 

"How are the boys? Are they troubling you too much? Are they fighting too much? Can you just let me know what they are up to?" MSD said and hearing this made everyone delighted for the concern MSD had for them, Sourav wondered why he was talking about them only when he called MSD it was just his big brother instincts for MSD that were kicking in. 

"Except Harry because he is playing PUBG with me now so I know he is sorted or else he would be making a fuss and not letting anyone sleep even if they want to." MSD added and all eyes went to Hardik who was sitting peacefully behind everyone and playing on his phone, Virat immediately snatched the phone from him.

"Mahi bhai is playing with this idiot but not me." Virat said and Sourav indicated him to be quiet. 

"Cheeku? Are they all awake?" MSD asked, I called you Mahiya not them, talk to me, Sourav thought suddenly wanting his kiddo's attention

"Uh yes Mahiya, they are doing something I dont know." Sourav said. 

"Oh okay, just keep a check on them and dont let them fight please." MSD said and by them the whole team knew that their Mahi bhai indicated towards ROHIRAT who were sheepishly smiling. Sourav was now a little annoyed that he wasnt getting any importance nor did his Mahiya even ask anything about him yet.