TEAMING UP

AUTHOR'S POV - 

"What happened?" Sachin asked as Sourav got up and went towards the team. 

"Boys." Sourav said in a strict tone.

"Yes sir." the whole team said together trying to act like nothing happened though they were about to shit in their pants any minute. 

"What was Hardik doing there?" Sourav asked to all and not only Hardik. 

"He was not even there." Yuzi said. 

"Yes he was with us, see we were playing PUBG, he is even winning." Rahul said showing his phone. 

"Yes and the name written in winning side on the players list is not Shreyas's" Hardik said and the whole team face palmed.

"You buffoon, I was saving you." Rahul said.

"It was a team plan, everyone gets into trouble." Hardik said. 

"He means that it was a team plan to name Hardik as Shreyas, Shreyas as Rahul, Rahul as Yuzi, Yuzi as Kuli in the game, we are having a name change day." Shreyas said making up the lamest excuse he could think of.

"Yes this name change days are common in our team." Virat said. 

"So when Rohit makes a century, can I say that Virat made a century?" Sourav asked.

"Hum bhai bhai hain sir, we can give lives for each other toh yeh century kya cheez hain?" Rohit said to cover up. 

"Mere bhai. Sachi? Next match mein tera score mera." Virat said and hugged Rohit.

"Duck pe out ho jaoga." Rohit murmured to Virat. 

"Loving the chemistry in the team." Rahul Dravid who was hearing all this drama laughed. 

"I saw you Hardik, explain." Sourav now said. 

"Hardik  was with us all the time, he didnt come to eavesdrop on you." Jassi said.

"Jassi said right, Hardik didnt come to spy on you on Virat bhaiya's insistence and according to the team's plan to arrange a farewell for Mahi bhai." Kuldeep said. 

"Yeh dost hain ya dushman?" Hardik asked. 

"Tera second ban ab pakka." Rahul said and get a smack from Hardik.

"Wait did he say plan to arrange a farewell for Mahi?" Sachin asked and Sourav raised his phone. 

"Tu toh gaya Harry, you didnt eavesdrop just on dada, but on Sachn paaji and Rahul sir also." Rahul said to scare Hardik who was already quacking in his boots. 

"Itna ghor apradh." Rishabh exaggerated. 

"Did you say farewell for Mahiyaa?" Sourav asked. 

"Yes." Kuldeep squeaked.

"We have a punishment for you for eaves  dropping." Rahul said with his coach instincts up. 

"Sorry sir, spare me, the whole team forced me to do this." Hardik said. 

"I told you he is an unfaithful lad." Jaddu sighed. 

"If I will fall then I will drag you all along as well." Hardik said. 

"He is right it might have been a team effort to make the make and then try protecting him once he was caught." Sachin said.

"So the punishment implies to the whole team." Rahul concluded. 

"The punishment is that -" Sourav said but stopped. 

"Reality shows wala suspense mat create karo sir." Rishabh said.