ACCIDENTAL EAVSDROPPING

AUTHOR'S POV - 

It has been a week since Sourav, Sachin, Rahul Dravid and the present team decided on the plan then versus now and since then Sourav has being toiling tirelessly to make the arrangements of the match before the Australia tour starts. He finally manages to get the dates to match and the venues and permissions and he calls Rahul and Sachin on conference call to give them the news. 

"Sach, Jammy, done I managed the dates and the venue and we even got the permissions." Sourav said as soon as Rahul and Sachin connected to the call. 

"I cant believe you got it done so soon." Sachin said. 

"It was for our kiddos I had to get it done fast" Sourav said. 

"But we didnt  decide our playing 11 yet." Rahul Dravid reminded. 

"Oh ya even the Virat and team wouldnt have done that yet and I havent informed them yet as well." Sourav said. 

"Then what are you doing Dadi? Do the full work and then give updates." Sachin said. 

"I call you are soon as I get the permissions here are you, I am telling you I will thrash you when we meet and it is going to be soon." Sourav said. 

"Stop you two and Dadi inform the Virat and team about it and we will have to select but before that inform our players about it and check their availability as well na." Rahul Dravid said sensibly. 

"Correct, see so much incomplete work Dadi" Sachin said.

"You are Jammy will complete my incomplete work, I will inform the now team by then, bye." Sourav said and left before Sachin lines up a million excuses about how busy he is and cant do anything about it. 

Sourav informed the management to tell the team to be in the team room in the next 10 minutes for a team meeting, the team was done with their quarantine and were in the bio bubble again. 

Rohit was being ideal Rohit Sharma and sleeping on the bed of Virat's room even amidst the huge noise that the FIFA players of the team and their cheerers were making . Their quarantine got over at exactly 1 am in the morning and they were tested negative and they got out of their rooms and met in the captain's room and its 1 in the afternoon now and the team is still in that room. Rohit for some reason did not forget his phone in his room and it was in his shorts pocket when it beeped and a vibration at shocked Rohit and he woke up. 

"Cheers team, Rohit Sharma got up from his sleep on his own." Virat said looking at Rohit jolt up from sleep. 

"Someone's phone is vibrating and that woke me up." Rohit complained like a 2 year old kid. 

"Aww Rohit bacha ki neend udd gayi? " Shikhar asked in a baby voice. 

"I am series someone's phone's vibration dared to wake me up." Rohit said. 

"He is acting like some atom bomb explosion woke him up."Hardik said. 

"You know the atom bomb that blasted in Hiroshima and Nagasaki was supposed to blast in Jamnagar" Jaddu said.

"And you went and stopped the blast by forming a treaty with the Americans right?" Bhuvi asked with a pure sarcasm laced voice. 

"Yes, how did you know?" Jaddu asked and recieved a flying slipper from Virat.

"Slippers are flying you know once flying slippers attacked my farmhouse in Jamnagar and I killed all of them and saved my house from being broken." Jaddu said and this time not one but 10 slippers were flying towards him. 

"Really someone's phone vibrated." Rohit said. 

"Team time is no phone time" Hardik said repeating Virat's words.