HE DESERVES A FAREWELL

AUTHOR'S POV - 

The whole team along with the management had now boarded the flight and it had taken off, since the team was already in  a bio bubble in Dubai and were tested negetive, they were all siting together and having fun. 

"Movie bandh kar, this is team time." Virat screamed and he went and closed Hardik's laptop. 

"What nonsense Virat." Hardik screamed.

"And you also Rahul, and you Shreyas, saare youngsters bigade hue hain, hum bilkul aise nahi the when we were youngsters. Right Ro?" Virat asked and turned to Rohit who was half dozed off.

"So you are not young now?" Hardik asked. 

"Ya tell us more about when you were 'youngsters'" Rahul said. 

"Ya you guys didnt doze off all the time right?" Shreyas asked and Virat kicked Rohit and he woke up with a jolt. 

"What happened? Someone died? The plane has a turbulence? We are dieing? This 2020 sucks sucks bro." Rohit said and Virat hit his head. 

"Ya except that you will become a dad." Rohit said and Hardik looked at him. 

"And that Harry became a dad, quite unbelievable though." Rohit murmured the last part and now Yuzi looked at him. 

"And yes that Yuzi got engaged, god knows how he got a girl to say yes." Rohit again murmured the last part and Virat laughed at it. 

"Why did you wake me up? To asked how many few two three good things that happened in the house?" Rohit asked. 

"No you fool, to tell these youngsters how good youngsters we were." Virat said and now everyone was paying attention.

"So we are bad youngsters?" Jassi asked with his typical innocent look that would melt anyone. 

"Not you Jassi and not even you Kuliya, the rest idiots." Virat said. 

"What did the rest 'idiots' do?"Jinks asked air quoting idiots. 

"Nothing Virat got bored so he is troubling us by saying its team time and we cant watch whatever we are watching." Rahul said. 

"He is right, totally right" Rohit said. 

"Yes and who talks like this to seniors?" Shikhar asked joining the act. 

"See we were so obedient as juniors, we used to never refuse our seniors." Jaddu joined. 

"Yes yes and what else? You never ate without your senior's permission, you guys didnt open your phones without your senior's permission, you guys did not open your mouth without their permissions, wait how will you ask for permission? You cant open your mouth right?" Hardik asked. 

"Absolutely right." Virat said. 

"Lets call Mahi bhai." Shreyas said. 

"Call ask." Jaddu challenged and received a good hard hit on the back from Virat, Shikhar and Rohit. 

"Ya ya lets call" Yuzi said. 

"Arre, kitn derr hogayi hain, seniors ko koi itna late call karta hain?" Virat asked. 

"Look who's talking" Rahul said. 

"The one who can drop into Mahi bhai's room any time in the night" Hardik said. 

"Oh, you drop down into anyone's room at night and you are talking like this with your seniors?" Rohit said. 

"I am a married man now, I dont drop into anyone's room now." Hardik said and Bhuvi choked on thin air listening to his third class joke.