MATCH

AUTHOR'S POV - 

Sourav and Rahul Dravid went down for the toss and they just smiled at each other and stood next to each other. Sourav won and he choose to bowl first. 

"See you after winning" Sourav said while going back. 

"See you with the trophy in my hands." Rahul said.

"Lets see." Sourav said with a smirk and they laughed and went to their respective dressing rooms.

KL and Sachin came down to bat first, Virat was shocked seeing KL come out first to open, he was happy for him and he started hooting the very next second. He was proud of his kiddo, Rahul, he knew what a privilege it is to just share the dressing room with your role model and his kiddo was batting with him, this showed that his kiddo was progressing and was appreciated. KL looked at Virat hooting from up and he knew that it would happen and it showed that Virat was proud of him so KL was really happy. 

"Woh opposition team ke hain, clap when Jassi goes down." Rohit said pulling Virat down.

"I want to clap it is the spirit of cricket, to clap for the opponents good players as well." Virat said stressing on GOOD. 

"You and spirit of cricket. shut up and sit." Rohit said.

"I am won an award for that okay." Virat said. 

"The ICC was blind when they choose you." Rohit retorted. 

"Get lost Ro." Virat said. 

Jassi went down to bowl the first over as Sourav had instructed him, Sachin took the strike first.  Jassi started bowling and until the 5th bowl there was not  a single run made. On the 6th ball, Jassi bowled a little slow ball which Sachin saw as a good oppurtunity to start his run bank with so he went for a six, Virat ran towards it and put his hand forward and there we go, Virat caught the ball. 

"Woah! Jasprit Bumrah get a big wicket, he gets Sachin Tendulkar out on duck, the young lad is surely on fire today." the commentator said and Virat ran towards Jassi with the ball and he jumped on him as Hardik came and jumped upon the both of them. 

Sachin walked back and next came the captain himself, Rahul Dravid. The team Mahi were quiet very fueled up not realizing that the WALL himself had come down now and it was going to be the Rahuls show. 

There was no fall of wickets till the fifteenth over, the Rahuls were building a good partnership, KL was trying to hit big while Rahul Dravid was going steady with his usual pace. Zak was now there to bowl, Sourav had warned him to get one of them out or else he wont be allowed to sleep so Zak was all fueled up to get a wicket. 

He bowled at fast ball and K managed to somehow hit it and run but once the ball was passed to MSD he stumped it when KL was taking a second run and was a few centimeters away from touching the line. KL Rahul went back as well. 

After this there were a few strong partnerships and the  final score of team Yuvi climbed up to 300 runs which was a great score for the other team to chase. 

"Ro and Dada will open, then Cheeku will go out to bat then Jinks then Sonu then me." MSD said in the dressing room. 

"I am the captain." Sourav said to MSD, patting from behind and MSD's face flushed. 

"I was just saying what you would to save your energy." MSD said. 

"You said what I was not going to say Mahiya, I am the skipper now, go sit, relax." Sourav said and Raina and Zak burst out laughing looking at MSD sitting back and MSD glared at them. 

"Lets try a new approach, Virat and Mahi will go open, lets give Jammy a shock." Sourav said and all were shocked, they didnt expect him to change the whole batting order that was decided earlier.