VICTORY

AUTHOR'S POV- 

"Hogaya match" Hardik said.

"What?" Jassi asked and Hardik turned him to show that his shot went for a four.

Within no time the whole of team Mahi jumped on Jassi and Hardik, the match winners at the end of the day. 

"I cant believe you hit that shot." Hardik said. 

"I didnt know I hit that shot." Jassi said, still shocked. 

Virat and Rohit picked Jassi up on their shoulders out of no where, giving Jassi a mini heart attack as the team did a victory sprint. 

"Put me down, I didnt hit that shot to die." Jassi begged and he was finally put down. 

"Jassi how did you hit that?" Bhuvi asked shocked but happy. 

"Bhai save me, I dont know and if they lift me once again, I will surly die." Jassi said and Bhuvi called the ROHIRAT again. 

"He wants you to lift him." Bhuvi said. 

"You dont need to tell that to us we would have anyways done it again, come Jassi." Rohit said. 

"You need a hearing aid or what?" Jassi asked Bhuvi as he got picked up again. 

In usual conditions you see only the winning team celebrating the win but here Rahul was also sprinting with Hardik, Shikhar was doing bhangra with Virat which was joined by Yuvi later, Yuzi and Kuli were finally reuniting after 6 whole hours in seperate dressing rooms, away from each other, MSD was running with Hardik for a second, celebrating with Sourav for the next second doing bhangra then praising Jassi then entering Raina's winning vlog, and then being interviewed in Chahal TV, then going and telling Rahul Dravid that they all played well and it is okay that Rahul Dravid's team didnt win when Rahul Dravid laughed at MSD trying to sooth him when he wasnt sad at all. 

"The team Mahi wins, the celebration looks splendid but we have a presentation ceremony left after which the celebrations can go on."the commentator had to announce, the teams had completely forgotten about that and they ran for the match presentation ceremony. 

"The man of the match goes to Mahendra Singh Dhoni for his opening knock of 150 and dismissals." the match presenter announced and the teams started hooting for him as MSD went to collect the award. 

"I am honored to get this award on my farewell match however I would say that this award should go to Dada, since without him, his trust on me and support I wouldnt have been as successful as I am now and this whole farewell match for all the retired players was possible only because of him and it was him who pushed me up the order, he always wanted to do that and he did it in the match today." MSD said and Sourav smiled. 

"Can we have Sourav Ganguly join us here please." the match presenter said and Sourav went and stood next to MSD.

"Thank you MS for your words and respect but it was your hard work which got you where you are at the end of the day. I have praised you enough before so I believe that I dont need to repeat it again, its a long list. And coming to this man of the match you could either keep it or give it to Virat, it was their idea to hold a farewell for you all and I just executed it and I dont think you could have played that opening knock without him." Sourav said and Virat's eyes widened, he definitely did not expect that. 

"It seems that this trophy is going to play passing the parcel today"Sehwag said. 

"Can we have Virat Kohli please." the match presentor said and Virat went next to MSD.

"Actually no I dont deserve this trophy, only one person does which is Mahi bhai and Dada and I will give it to him." Virat said. 

Sourav agreed and Virat and Sourav gave the the award to MSD who was in between them.