DRESSING ROOM DIARIES

AUTHOR'S POV - 

The squads were ready MSD had ordered that he doesnt care if they are happy with it or not the teams will not change, they will have to play in who ever's team they ended up with. Many where happy to play with their role models while some whined on being seperated from their best friends but in the end they warned each other that they will only win and they left to make strategies and to discuss things like the batting order and all. 

The next day was the match day, they were playing with out a proper audience but they knew that thousands and millions of people were watching them on TV. 

It was a friendly match with a competitive spirit between Team Mahi and Team Yuvi, it should have been Team Sourav and Team Rahul since they are the captains but Yuvi was stubborn since he was the owner of the team, the name of the team should be after his name and the seniors gave in to it.  

"Yaar gully cricket ka feel aa raha hain." Rohit said in the dressing room. 

"Kya?" MSD asked. 

"Ha, see na, such legends like us are playing and there in no audience." Rohit said and Sourav looked at him. 

"I meant legends like you." Rohit immediately said and everyone laughed. 

"Itne bade stadium mein gully cricket kaun khelta, idiot." Virat said hitting Rohit's head lightly.

"Ha aur gully cricket mein bhi paanch che log kidki se dekhte rehte hain aur birds bhi hote hain." Rishabh said   

"Nahi you know how in the teams of the gully cricket, it used to be named after the captain if its in gully tournament and if its inter gully tournament then it used to be with the gully's name." Hardik said. 

"Hume gully cricket ki science nahi seekhne Harry, we know it." Raina said. 

"Arre I was just agreeing to Ro and giving my argument." Hardik said. 

"Iski English thodi zyada hi high fi nahi ho rahi aaj kal?" Virat asked. 

"Courtesy  Natasa." Jassi said from behind and all laughed. 

"Mahi bhai, see they always make fun of my English." Hardik said and hugged MSD.

"Dont make fun of his English always." MSD said, ordering everyone and Hardik smiled. 

"Make fun only sometimes." MSD continued after a pause and all laughed whereas Hardik frowned and stopped hugging MSD. 

"Arre Harry I was joking, everyone no making fun or my Harry." MSD said strictly again and MSD hugged him again to which Hardik retorted with an even tight hug.

Sourav was happy to see the bond MSD had with his kiddos and the light atmosphere in the dressing room, it was just so lively with all of them pulling each others leg and then ending up in front of MSD who was their Mahi bhai when the kids approached them. 

"Dada." MSD said after he finally got the kids to get busy in preparing. 

"Ab time mila?" Sourav asked. 

"No dada, woh they were fighting simply like they dont mean their fightd, they are just banters, dil ke ache hi hain, par like aese hi hain" MSD said stammering in between, trying to defend his kids and sourav laughed. 

"God knows how they will manage without you." Sourav said with a smile. 

"Like how I did without you." MSD said and snuggled into Sourav. 

"See we are playing against  Mahi's team but we are better, we have better players, we have experiance and new comers, I want a win." Yuvi said trying to make an encouragement and we have to win speech which was clearly not coming out well. 

"Captain got changed?" Rahul Dravid asked coming out after a shower and after hearing Yuvi's ridiculous attempt  and Yuvi immediately sat down. 

"I was giving the team owner speech." Yuvi said. 

"Aur practice karke aana next time." Rahul Dravid said and Yuvi's face flushed. 

"Hello everyone, this is Yuzi, Yuzvendra Chahal and I am going to give you the dressing room tour of the team Yuvi." Yuzi said entering the dressing room with his phone in selfie mode, recording him speaking. 

"So there is our team owner, Mr. Yuvraj Singh, lets meet him first." Yuzi said and went to Yuvi. 

"Kya chal raha hain?" Yuvi asked and Yuzi paused the video. 

"This is my Chahal TV, one feature on it and you will be super famous." Yuzi said and everyone gave him a loo, the present team India players who were sharing the dressing room with their role models wanted to pull Yuzi back and tape his mouth and break his phone. 

"What do you think? I am not famous?" Yuvi asked.

"Pardon him, naadan bacha hain." KL said and pulled Yuzi back, he had hear Rohit say so many times how Yuvi used to bully him, so he thought it was better to maintain distance from him than trouble him. 

"I want to do dressing room tour." Yuzi murmured. 

"We dont have Kuli here to show his innocent eyes and make up for you so shut up." KL whispered. 

"Feel comfortable boys." Rahul Dravid said, understanding that this team has more of seniors and could make the young lads conscious of themselves and a little uncomfortable. especially KL, Shreyas, Yuzi, though Yuzi didnt look uncomfortable. 

"Sach and KL will open." Rahul Dravid said and KL Rahul's eye's widened, he thought that he might end up as the 12th man or he would be made to bat down the order. 

"Good enough." Sachin said which made KL's do a happy dance in his brain, his idol choose him to open with his other idol and his other idol agreed to it. Rahul immediately felt like going and telling this to Virat and if not him then Hardik atleast. 

"Itna serious kyun hain to chill." Sehwag said looking at Dravid discussing about the batting order and all. 

"Ha then you only decide the batting order, and which bowlers to send when and alll." Rahul Dravid said and Sehwag returned to talking to Anil Kumble for a while. 

Yuvi was going around trying to prank the kids while Yuzi was still figuring out how he could get a good episode for Chahal TV, he was bored of interviewing the people he knew so well, KL kept him from doing that, Shreyas was just sticking around with Bhuvi, knowing that Bhuvi being the most calmest of all wont get into any trouble so even he will be out of trouble. Shikhar was talking to Kaif and all, he has played with them so he was not nervous like the kids. 

"I want you all to mix up, why are you stopping Yuzi there KL?" Rahul Dravid asked, he noticed the kids seemed nervous and KL was holding Yuzi back, when Yuzi heard him ask this, he broke free. 

"Can you be my Chahal TV guest?" Yuzi asked hopefully to Rahul Dravid. 

"Yes sure Yuzi, I will be privileged." Rahul Dravid said politely to make his kiddo's kids comfortable. 

"See Rahul, I told that some one will have to agree, no one can resist a Chahal TV interview." Yuzi said to KL and he simply nodded and rolled his eyes.

"You called Rahul bhai by his name?" Yuvi asked, getting the chance to trouble someone finally. 

"I was calling Rahul, my Rahul, this Rahul, Rahul." Yuzi said pointing to KL.

"Dont trouble them Yuvi, you come here." Rahul Dravid said, knowing that if Yuvi lingers around he will cause trouble. 

"Ya I will come anyways Mahi is not there here even that Sonu so you are all mine."" Yuvi said and went and hugged Rahul Dravid who smiled, all the kids kept fighting for him or Sourav. 

"Its time for the toss." they heard the commentators say. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE - 

Hello!! I am back with another chapter!!

 THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SO PLEASE PARDON ALL THE ERRORS. 

Please keep voting and commenting...

See you until next time...

ict_fanfics