DODGED FOR A DAY

AUTHOR'S POV - 

MSD couldnt sleep almost the whole night, first of all the problem which was the fact that he was in both the teams and then the fact that he didnt hug his Dada who might have come back expecting to see and hug his kiddo and he didnt even hug his kiddos before sleeping and their puppy faces kept coming in front of his face. 

It was around 5 in the morning when he was done with tossing around in the bed and he realized that they will have a practice session today and tomorrow, before the match so that the old players can come back in the grind and the present ones can sharpen their skills and they had the Australia series in a week so they could be ready properly. 

MSD knew that he had to practice with both the teams but he didnt know how. The problem which was even more fast approaching was breakfast, who will he sit with? And then the team buses, which bus will he sit in?

MSD got up immediately, did his business then he took his kit bag and got out of his room. He quickly and very smartly sent a message to both the teams stating training at 5, he knew that no one would be awake atleast until 6 or 7 and even if someone accidentally wakes up, waking the whole team up is a task. He ran down to the breakfast room next. 

"Good morning sir." a waiter who was setting up the breakfast room immediately greeted as MSD entered.

"Good morning." MSD politely said and looked around to see that the breakfast was not out yet. 

"How may I help you sir?" The waiter asked to impress his idol. 

"Do you want an autographed cap of mine?" MSD asked him and he was more than ever delighted and said yes. 

"Good then get me some fruits, cornflakes and milk from the kitchen and I will sign and give you the cap I am wearing go." MSD said and the water immediately ran to get all what MSD asked from the kitchen and then he kept it on his table and MSD gave him his cap with his autograph and a selfie. 

"And if anyone asks about me tell that you didnt see me." MSD added. 

"Okay sir." the waiter immediately agreed, who would say no to the MS Dhoni. 

MSD quickly had his breakfast and went out, he asked for a hotel car and he in minutes the car was waiting outside for him and the chauffeur drove him for practice and he went and started practicing. 

Whereas at around 8 in the hotel, both the teams came down for breakfast, none of them had seen MSD's message at all yet. 

"Where is Mahi bhai?" Virat asked after some time. 

"Mujhe sone nahi diya kisine aur Mahi bhai so rahe hain?" Rohit asked and Virat hit Rohit's head to wake him up properly. 

"Where is Mahiya?" Sourav asked on the other side. 

"Everyone is not like me, who wakes up on time." Yuvi said with pride. 

"On a serious note where is Mahi bhai?" Virat asked on the other side.

"Lets call him." Shikhar said and they called MSD but he was in the nets so MSD couldnt hear the phone ringing so he didnt pick it up. 

"Mahiya doesnt sleep till late." Sourav said on the other hand.

"And he slept on time as well yesterday." Sachin added. 

"Lets check his room, he must be sleeping" Yuvi said all in place to get MSD in trouble for being late. 

Both the teams got up at the same time to go to MSD's room and  they turned to see each other standing. 

"Do you know where Mahi bhai/ Mahiya is?" they asked each other together.