BLACKMAILING

AUTHOR'S POV - 

MSD for the first time was sitting on his phone, he knew that the announcement was going to happen with the announcement of the then versus now squads and he was just praying for the impossible with eyes closed. 

"Mahi, can you make two versions of your self?" Sakshi asked. 

"What?" MSD asked, opening his eyes and Sakshi refreshed the feed on his phone to show him what she was talking about. 

His name was apparently in both the lists of the squads, probably the PR team would have just copy pasted the squads from the e-mails they received and the players were not informed about it, MSD over here had his head in his hands, he had expected this very thing. 

"All the best Mahi." Sakshi said trying to control her laugh looking at the situation her husband was stuck in, she found it funny how MSD may end up batting and wicket keeping to himself and then getting himself out and giving himself a DRS, she burst out laughing thinking about this. 

"I am stuck here and you are laughing? You are my wife you should be with me in my tough times." MSD said. 

"I am with you only, see right next to you, how much more with you do you want me to be?" Sakshi asked. 

"Sakshi yaar, give me a solutions." MSD said. 

"Thinking about solutions is your duty Mahi, and here toh I cant help you, no clue, you know both your small and big bros the best." Sakshi said and she was right. 

"And one of them will call, now." MSD said 

"Now thats too much." Sakshi said. 

"No seriously, bet." MSD said, he is someone who would never bet but when he knew he was winning then why not?

"Bet, if I win then you will -" Sakshi thought for what she should ask. 

"See if I win I you sit for Ziva's online classes till whenever they go on and I get a treat from you and what else?" MSD said and thought.

"Oh being too ambitious ha? If I win I then you sit for Ziva's online classes will whenever they go on and this time the cricket excuse also wont work IPL is over and if I win then you give a treat." Sakshi said. 

"Lets see and add gajar ka halwa to my treat for winning." MSD said. 

"Ya ya lets see." Sakshi said and in another 2 seconds MSD's phone rang and he shoved it on her face, it was written Cheeku, Virat was video calling him. 

"Noo" Sakshi whined. 

"Keep the treat with the gajar ka halwa ready and the treat should have my favorites." MSD said before picking the call up.

"Tell that you want butter chicken, I know what you mean by treat." Sakshi said. 

"Mahi bhai." Virat said as soon as MSD picked the call up. 

"Ya Cheeku tell me, what happened?" MSD asked calmly, knowing what the problem is and he Sakshi stood in a way that she is not seen in the camera to hear the conversation. 

"Mahi bhai, Jassi and Hardik and Kuli and ya only these three as of now are crying." Virat said without wasting a minute. 

"What? Why are they crying?" MSD asked immediately, he was now really worried and Virat turned the camera towards them. 

Jassi and Kuldeep were on the bed, their faces being naturally innocent,even a frown would be enough to show that they were sad but they had to show that they were crying. Initially Hardik thought of making those two actually cry and he was going to do that as well however Virat threatened him not to do that and Hardik took that opportunity to get casted as another cry baby in the act. Hence Jassi, kuldeep and Hardik had put glycerin into their eyes to form tears, yes we are professional actors they put glycerin and not water to make it look real cause Mahi bhai  cant be fooled.