SHARING THE PROBLEM

AUTHOR'S POV - 

MSD was in a complete dilemma not knowing what to do, if he says no to his kiddos, all of them will be sad and wont understand his situation and he was used to handling maximum two upset kids at a time but a whole bunch of upset kids together was quite a task. If he said no to Sourav then he would also feel bad and the big bro can make  a small bro understand but how was a small bro supposed to make the big bro understand his situation. He felt like he was being pulled from both the sides. 

"Oyeeee Mahi." Yuvraj screamed, and entered the hotel team room, their quarantine was not over and even the present team was going to arrive today night and directly enter the bio bubble with a negetive test since they were in a bio bubble in Australia. 

"Ha bol." MSD said with mood off.

"Itna thanda response? Saath din baad mill rahe hain bhai." Yuvi said enthusiastically like they were meeting after 7 years or something.

"We just met before the quarantine Yuvi." MSD said.

"Its seven days since then Mahi" Yuvi said. 

"So what should I do? Hug you? Yuvi mere bhai, kaha the tum?" MSD asked and hugged Yuvi. 

"He is gone mad." Yuvi said looking at Zak, Raina and Bhajji who had just arrived.

"He is tensed." Raina said.

"Why?" Yuvi asked. 

"He is figuring out how to bat and wicket keep himself, maza aayega." Bhajji said controlling his laugh. 

"Ya, he will hit the ball then run to the wicket keeping side, stump himself and then get stand only for wicket keeping." Zak said. 

"This is not a joke okay" MSD said.

"Why dont you refuse one of them instead of sitting here with your head in your hands." Bhajji said. 

"What a sensible idea Bhajji? I didnt even think of thinking of that." MSD said sarcastically and everyone settled down around him. 

"Share your problem, dosto ke saath dukh batne se dukh badhta hain." Yuvi said but MSD ignored him and went on to share his problem, he was done thinking about it all day long and had to say it out now.

"Before I could even process that my name is actually in both the squads, Virat called and showed the kiddos crying and then Dada called and said that they wont play if I am not in their team." MSD said, sharing his misery. 

"So they both blackmailed you?" Zak asked and burst out laughing. 

"Repeat what you said, I will film it and post it and I will title the video, THE REAL LIFE AND PROBLEMS OF THE MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI" Raina said. 

"Iska koi phone tod dalo, sab social media par daalna hain, it looks like you just learnt how to your instagram and you are trying it out, here its you and there its Yuzi, he acts like he is an instagram expert." MSD said. 

"And you Zak, yaha aake bhi sona hain, I think Ro takes the inspiration to sleep anywhere from you only." MSD said, waking Zak up.

"Oh Yuvi bhai sahab, yaha bhi party karni hain? You only must have taught Harry to start partying anywhere and everywhere." Msd said pulling the bottle away from Yuvi. 

"Yaar, why are you comparing us to your team?" Bhajji sighed. 

"Do one thing, you are missing them too much, play the match with them only, we will win easily even without you." Yuvi said. 

"Winning without you will be our bai hath ka khel" he added. 

"Bai hath means my hand ha, not some bai's hand." Yuvi completed and got glares for his third class joke.