SQUADS

AUTHOR'S POV -

MSD knew the problem that was approaching him as soon as he came to know that it is going to be a then versus now match. He was pacing up ad down the room thinking how he would handle the situation then but he was confused. 

"PUBG ban  hogaya toh kuch aur khel lo." Sakshi teased MSD but he ignored her. 

"What happened? Why no comeback? Sakshi you wont understand, you didnt loose your favorite game I did what is I take your favorite make up pallete." Sakshi said imitating MSD but she still got no response so she went up to him and waved her hand in front of him but still no response, so she shook him slightly. 

"What happened?" MSD asked with a jolt .

"Exactly what happened to you? You look lost, chehre se pura glow hi chala gaya hain, I think people are right you are getting old, but no problem I will get the glow back." Sakshi said. 

"Sakshi its not the time to joke."MSD sighed.

"Why are you so serious and tensed?" Sakshi asked. 

"Problem itself is that huge." MSD said. 

"Can you come to the point because I dont think you looking old would be a problem to you." Sakshi joked again and then looking at MSD again, she knew something was serious.

"Okay now I am tensed. What happened?" Sakshi asked. 

"Nothing happened, but something big will happen anytime." MSD said.

"Mahi, come to the point, no riddles please." Sakshi said. 

"There is a big problem coming, you will know pretty soon." MSD said. 

On the other hand Virat and team were told to list their squad out, they were given the full authority to do so without any involvement of the selectors since it was not an international match or anything as such. Even Sourav, Sachin and Rahul Dravid were planning their squad and they thought that they will announce the squads with the announcement of the farewell match. 

"Can you stop crying that PUBG got banned and come here Harry." Virat said, irritated with Hardik's overacting. 

"Its a serious problem." Hardik said. 

"You are in Australia now, play it here its not banned here." Rohit suggested to temporarily stop Hardik from whining. 

"So what? Should I come to Australia everytime I want to play PUBG or what?" Hardik asked and everyone burst out laughing. 

"Harry you need to chill come, lets go to the team room and play PUBG." Rahul purposely said to annoy Hardik. 

"What are you two busy with?" Jaddu asked jumping in between Virat and Rohit to see the pper they were writing on. 

"You guys decided not to help us with the squads so we are figuring it out." Virat said. 

"You know I feel that sometimes this squad thing should be left to the selectors, its so annoying like we dont know their squad so we cant decide who will be the best against whom." Rohit said. 

"Guess their squad." Jinks suggested. 

"How?" Rohit asked. 

"See its obvious that Yuvi paa, Sonu , Zak bhaiya, Rahul sir, etc etc will be there" Jinks said. 

"Great make a list of their squad till then I will take a power nap." Rohit said. 

"And I will talk to Nushkie." Virat said and high fived Rohit and Jinks sighed, he knew he shouldnt have opened his mouth. But before he could protest Virat was out of the room for some so called privacy and Rohit was already sleeping in the same position on the chair so Jinks took the paper Rohit and Virat were writing the squad for and saw Tic Tac Toe played on the paper and no work done. 

Jinks looked down and wrote Sourav's name as the captain of the other team, then he listed down the names like Raina, Yuvraj, Irfan Pathan, Rahul Dravid and so one but then he paused for a bit.

"Done JInks?" Virat asked entering.

"Vi tell our squad members." Jinks said and Virat started telling who ever he thinks should be there and then in the end he said, "Mahi bhai as the captain." 

Jinks wrote it all and showed Virat the paper which had both the squads written and pointed towards MSD written in both the columns, now team and old team. 

"Mahi bhai will be in our team only right?" Virat said but it came out as a question. 

Meanwhile Sourav, Sachin and Rahul were in a zoom meeting to discuss the squad. 

"Choose everyone who is fit, because these young lads are quiet focused on their fitness." Sachin said. 

"We have skill but, lets see what is more important." Sourav said reasonably.

Rahul Dravid was silent there because he has been coaching the youngsters since long now and he knows how much better they are than them. 

"Jammy what do you think?" Sourav asked looking at a silent Rahul Dravid. 

"Lets not under estimate them, they have strong players, if Dadi is called Maharaja then they have King Kohli, we have Zak then they have Jasprit Bumrah, we have Sach the god of cricket, they have the Hitman Sharma, all I am telling is that they have a strong team and a different approach as well and most importantly practice." Rahul Dravid said technically. 

"We have Mahiya then." Sourav said. 

"He will be from our side right?" Sachin asked a little unsure. 

"Of course, our Mahiya will play with us only 100 per cent." Sourav said. 

"Dont you think the now team would want him in?" Rahul Dravid asked a little unsure. 

"Dont you want him in the team?" Sourav asked, he wanted to have his Mahiya in the team no matter what just so that he could spend some time with him without any disturbance. 

"Actually you are technically right, Mahiya retired so he is no more in the present team." Sachin said. 

"You realize that its Mahiya's decision and not ours." Rahul Dravid said. 

"Mahiya would obviously choose his big brothers, we havent even played together since so long." Sourav said.

"Add his name in the list." Sachin said

"Add Mahi bhai's name on the list." Virat said and now even Rohit joined the conversation. 

"Mahi bhai is obviously in our team what happened?" Rohit asked and Jinks explained the problem.

"We wanted Mahi's last match to be a memorable win." Virat said.

"He will be in our team no matter what and if needed we will cry and get him in the team." Rohit said.

"We will make Jaddu cry, bhai will definitely come in because Jaddu is never sad." Virat said. 

"You realize that Jaddu and sad is north south?" Jinks said.

"Jassi and Kuli with teary eyes is enough." Rohit said, he was right there. 

"Just add his name and type the mail and send it to the PR team, they will announce it." Virat said.

"Then Mahi bhai is ours." Rohit said.

AUTHOR'S POV - 

Hello!! I am back with another chapter!!

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SO PLEASE PARDON ALL THE ERRORS. 

Please keep voting and commenting..

See you until next time...

ict_fanfics